Author Topic: Congressman Has Total Meltdown At Democratic Convention (Alan Grayson)  (Read 356 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Rep. Alan Grayson Lost His Mind At Politico Reporter Over Questions About Domestic Abuse At Democratic National Convention

PENNSYLVANIA - Shocking video of Congressman threatening a reporter has surfaced online. Politico reporter Edward-Isaac Dovere was shocked at Democratic congressman Alan Grayson's behavior when asked a simple question at the 2016 DNC in Philadelphia. The Florida Congressman went as far as threatening to report Dovere to the Capitol Police and have the journalist arrested....

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/watch-congressman-has-total-meltdown-at-democratic-convention-video

Offline ArneFufkin

I had the misfortune of doing some business with IDT long ago.   Everybody at the place was like Grayson.   Jerks.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This moron is a hero of the nutjobs at DU.  When he shows up...yes he's a member there...they all kiss his ring and pledge to give money to him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Just_Victor

Rep. Alan Grayson Lost His Mind At Politico Reporter

When did Alan Grayson ever find his mind?

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
It's hard to believe this man ever abused his wife. /s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=6ESQCfabsCI
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The really sad part is that Politico will continue to push him and all other Democrats.