Author Topic: Last charge dropped against anti-abortion duo behind Planned Parenthood videos  (Read 255 times)

Offline Just_Victor

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/26/last-charge-dropped-against-anti-abortion-duo-behind-planned-parenthood-videos.html
AP/FoxNews | July 26, 2016

A Texas judge on Tuesday dismissed the last remaining charge against two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos allegedly showing Planned Parenthood officials selling baby body parts.

District Judge Brock Thomas dismissed the charge of tampering with government records against 27-year-old David Daleiden and 63-year-old Sandra Merritt upon the request of the Harris County prosecutor's office.

"The dismissal of the bogus, politically motivated charges against [Center for Medical Progress] project lead David Daleiden and investigator Sandra Merritt is a resounding vindication of the First Amendment rights of all citizen journalists, and also a clear warning to any of Planned Parenthood's political cronies who would attack whistleblowers to protect Planned Parenthood from scrutiny," Daleiden said in a statement.

more
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

geronl

It was just another political witch hunt.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It was just another political witch hunt.

But sadly the damage is done to the people who brought the gruesome tactics of Planned Parenthood to life.

They (PP) will play the victim card and get cover from the media on this for eternity.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!