Author Topic: Flynn: I Honestly Don't Know How John Allen Can Look At Himself In The Mirror And Support Hillary Clinton  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/29/flynn_i_honestly_dont_know_how_john_allen_can_look_at_himself_in_the_mirror_and_support_hillary_clinton.html

Flynn: I Honestly Don't Know How John Allen Can Look At Himself In The Mirror And Support Hillary Clinton

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 29, 2016

Ret. Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn appeared on The Kelly File last night to respond to Ret. Gen. John Allen's speech at the DNC Thursday where he denounced Donald Trump and expressed his support for Hillary Clinton.

"I honestly don't know how John Allen can look at himself in the mirror and say why he supports Hillary Clinton," Flynn said.

Kelly interrupted Flynn while he was explaining his disbelief at Allen's support of Clinton and what he said about Trump. Kelly asked Flynn to address Allen calling Trump's proposals a "civil military crisis." After Flynn discarded that and called Clinton's handling of national security a "civil military crisis," Kelly grew more combative and demanded him to respond to Trump calling for torture and the "murder of families and loved ones of terrorists."

Flynn said Allen, who was in charge of U.S. strategy against ISIS, "failed" at his job to contain and destroy them. Flynn said ISIS and radical Islam "exponentially grew" under the watch of Gen. Allen.

"General Allen, as a retired officer, was in charge of our current strategy for well over a year, maybe closer to two years, and during that period of time the rise of radical Islamism and ISIS, you know, it exponentially grew," Flynn said Thursday night on the FOX News Channel.

"Frankly I honestly don't know how General Allen can look at himself in the mirror and say that he supports an individual who placed our national security at high risk," Flynn added.

"I'm a bit stunned," Flynn continued. "John Allen can support whoever he wants, whatever his conscience decides. But, I'm telling you, he was in charge of the strategy after he came out of uniform and that strategy failed."

transcript and video at link
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:21:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

How does Flynn look at HIMSELF in the mirror:

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Donald-Trump/General-Flynn-responds-to-Russia-accusation-with-anti-Semitic-tweet-462256

General Flynn responds to Russia accusation with anti-Semitic tweet
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.