Author Topic: Booker responds to Trump attack: 'I love Donald Trump  (Read 209 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Booker responds to Trump attack: 'I love Donald Trump
« on: July 26, 2016, 11:31:30 pm »
Booker responds to Trump attack: 'I love Donald Trump

Confronted with a Tweet by Donald Trump implying he had dirt on Sen. Cory Booker, the New Jersey senator responded Tuesday the way he has to other haters on social media, promising “keep on loving” Trump.

Trump took to Twitter Monday night after an evening of prime-time speeches at the Democratic National Convention that attacked his business acumen and negativity while praising Hillary Clinton.

“If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future!” Trump wrote shortly after Booker finished his speech. “I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.”

Related:  Tuesday's schedule of speakers

On CNN Tuesday, Booker was asked what Trump could “have on you.”

“I love Donald Trump, I’m going to say that,” Booker said, following a pattern he has used often on Twitter when people send criticize or attack him.

Booker said he knows Trump’s children – Ivanka Trump, husband Jared Kushner and Kushner’s family gave $52,000 to Booker in 2013 – and that they are “good people.” He also said he had felt left out as Trump aimed insults at other senators, such as Republican John McCain of Arizona and Democrat Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, and now felt he was important enough to attack.

More: http://www.northjersey.com/news/booker-responds-to-trump-attack-i-love-donald-trump-1.1635124

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Booker responds to Trump attack: 'I love Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 12:58:02 am »
“I love Donald Trump, I’m going to say that,” Booker said,

Booker should love Trump.  He's the reason rats will keep control of the Whitehouse and win back the Senate.