Author Topic: ISIS burns alive an Iraqi family including a child for trying to flee  (Read 698 times)

rangerrebew

AhlulBayt News Agency - ABNA - Shia News
http://en.abna24.comhttp://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2016/07/25/767859/story.html

ISIS burns alive an Iraqi family including a child for trying to flee

A security source in Iraq's Kirkuk province announced on Sunday that the ISIS executed three from the same family, including a little girl, while they were trying to escape from the southwest areas of the province.

AhlulBayt News Agency - A security source in Iraq's Kirkuk province announced on Sunday that the ISIS executed three from the same family, including a little girl, while they were trying to escape from the southwest areas of the province.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Depravity knows no bounds with those subhumans...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Butt according to obamaramadingdong, shrillary, johndidyouknowiservedinvietnam, and other liberal idiots, isis has nothing to do with islam. According to them isis is just a group of good old boys that like to rape little girls, slaughter Christians, well not just Christians so, let's amend that to rape, slaughter, maim, mutilate, torture, practice pedophilia, destroy any and all references to other religions and barbecue. It is absolutely incidental that all of the good old boy's in the club just happen to be huge fans of a religion that espouses all of their favorite things.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
SZonian observes (correctly):
"Depravity knows no bounds with those subhumans..."

Of course I agree with you.

But... what can we do to stop this behavior in its tracks, but even more importantly, to discourage it in the future...?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
SZonian observes (correctly):
"Depravity knows no bounds with those subhumans..."

Of course I agree with you.

But... what can we do to stop this behavior in its tracks, but even more importantly, to discourage it in the future...?
I'm afraid it's gonna come down to something like this...

when it should be this...

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.