Author Topic: ABC News Admits Gun Control Doesn't Work!  (Read 534 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ABC News Admits Gun Control Doesn't Work!
« on: July 23, 2016, 12:40:03 pm »
During the morning news chat fest about the teen German-Iranian (with NO connection to fundie Islam,according to Merkel's decree) one female talking head mentioned that Germany.like France,has some of the strictest gun laws in the world,so how did this 18 year old get a "automatic pistol" (actually a semi-auto pistol),the male talking head in Europe stated that "If you know where to go,you can buy AK-47's,M-16's,handguns,or anything else you want anywhere in Europe."

Yeah,he really DID say that,and the female talking heads back here in the US accepted it without question or argument.

Imagine that! News readers are a major corporate news chat fest ADMIT that gun laws only prevent law-abiding citizens from being able to legally defend themselves,and has no effect whatsoever on criminals access to weapons.

This just happened a few minutes ago,and I suspect ABC management heads are still exploding as I type this. I wish I had caught the name of the guy that said this because I would like to find out where he works after being fired by ABC,to see if he still tells the truth there,or if he learned his lesson and only reports approved POV.

Ok,just remembered I could use my TEVO to rewind live feeds,and the truth-teller was identified by the lead talking head as "ABC's Crime and Terror Analyst  Brad Garrett,who is a retired FBI Agent."

Should be interesting to see if he is ever seen on ABC again.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 12:46:30 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline SquirrelCutter

• Hey Moe, I'm tryin' to think but nothin' happens!
    • My homepage over on FR, if things continue as current I may find a new host.
Re: ABC News Admits Gun Control Doesn't Work!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 11:49:20 pm »
Hey, it's easier to get a Glock than a book or a computer. Some pissy little bitch said that here in Dallas when he should have kept his storyline focused on the fallen he was asked to honor.

I want to know where all these Glocks are, I want a new pistol, but those a-holes over at the gun shop want hundreds of dollars for one. I can get a book at Goodwill for a buck.
"Do right, and risk the consequences" -- Old Sam Houston

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

I tend to say what I think, sometimes before I think.

And, as always, my opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them.