Author Topic: Hillary HIRES Wasserman Schultz after she’s shunned by DNC for emails; sets Sanders supporters on fire!  (Read 1523 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary HIRES Wasserman Schultz after she’s shunned by DNC for emails; sets Sanders supporters on fire!
July 25, 2016 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article   

If Bernie Sanders’ supporters were upset before when hacked and published emails revealed that the Democratic Party conspired to propel Hillary Clinton to the party’s nomination — with the blessing of former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz — they’re livid now.
Photo via CNN

Photo via CNN

After resigning from her position as chairwoman, Wasserman Schultz gave the Sanders supporters the ultimate middle finger by joining the Clinton team as her campaign’s nationwide “honorary chair.”

After DNC emails — hacked by GUCCIFER 2.0 and published by WikiLeaks — revealed the party’s involvement in the Clinton campaign, Wasserman Schultz eventually resigned.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/25/hillary-hires-wasserman-schultz-shes-booted-dnc-sets-sanders-supporters-fire-369725#ixzz4FQ3cmkCO

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I told you so.....     :whistle:

This is too easy.     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

Is "Schultzy's pay commensurate with that of men?

Offline Vulcan

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I told you so.....     :whistle:

This is too easy.   

Except ... Clinton's supporters aren't going to be affected by what she's done; like Trump she could stand in the middle of 5th avenue in NY and shoot someone and her supporters would still back her.

What we have is massive corruption during the election process within both parties.  The only ones that lose are 'We the People' we are losing our country right before our very eyes.  It doesn't matter whether Hillary is seated or if Trump is seated, the outcome will be the same.  Sanders never stood a chance and neither did the 16 other GOP candidates.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Interesting that Trump hired Ailes last week after being booted for sexual harassment.  Not withstanding, FNC's favorable coverage ticked significantly up in that last year.  Remember how tenuous it was with Megyn dust up.  That wasn't by accident.

As far as sleaze factor

I'll give Hitlerly an 8 for her DWS appointment
I'll give Trump a 7 for Ailes
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

Except ... Clinton's supporters aren't going to be affected by what she's done; like Trump she could stand in the middle of 5th avenue in NY and shoot someone and her supporters would still back her.

What we have is massive corruption during the election process within both parties.  The only ones that lose are 'We the People' we are losing our country right before our very eyes.  It doesn't matter whether Hillary is seated or if Trump is seated, the outcome will be the same. Sanders never stood a chance and neither did the 16 other GOP candidates.

That statement is complete nonsense, @libertybele

The only ones that lose are 'We the Cruz Supporters'
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting that Trump hired Ailes last week after being booted for sexual harassment.  Not withstanding, FNC's favorable coverage ticked significantly up in that last year.  Remember how tenuous it was with Megyn dust up.  That wasn't by accident.

As far as sleaze factor

I'll give Hitlerly an 8 for her DWS appointment
I'll give Trump a 7 for Ailes

Did he really?  I missed that!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
That statement is complete nonsense, @libertybele

The only ones that lose are 'We the Cruz Supporters'

??? You don't think that Hillary will destroy this country? 

I know you think a Trump America will be different, but he is a globalist just like she is.  Perhaps you haven't noticed but neither one of them is in this because of their patriotism.  Believe me. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Hillary/DWS... who is leveraging who?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

??? You don't think that Hillary will destroy this country? 

I know you think a Trump America will be different, but he is a globalist just like she is.  Perhaps you haven't noticed but neither one of them is in this because of their patriotism.  Believe me.

I think we need to just agree to disagree.

Trump doesn't need the money, nor the aggravation.   He's doing it because of what Obama has wrought.

Offline ArneFufkin

chutz·pah
ˈ
ho͝otspə,ˈKHo͝otspə/Submit

shameless audacity; impudence.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I looked at the article again.  Yep, it is about Hillary, DWS, and the Democrats.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think we need to just agree to disagree.

Trump doesn't need the money, nor the aggravation.   He's doing it because of what Obama has wrought.

Plain and simple.  Trump is doing this for his friend Hilary in order to help satisfy his need/greed for increased wealth and power.

BTW, in all sincerity, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Offline Mom MD

Not only did she hire DWS, she announced it in the same email that she acknowledged DWS resignation in.  If this wasn't a pre planned move it certainly looks like it was.  Hopefullly enough Bernie voters stay home to affect the down ticket races
God is still in control

Offline Lando Lincoln

Both/each know where the proverbial bodies are buried.  This is mutual self-preservation. 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:46:23 pm by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not only did she hire DWS, she announced it in the same email that she acknowledged DWS resignation in.  If this wasn't a pre planned move it certainly looks like it was.  Hopefullly enough Bernie voters stay home to affect the down ticket races

Good point.  I didn't think of the affect of Bernie's supporters staying home helping the down ticket races.  That's hopeful.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Did he really?  I missed that!

Jumped the gun just a tad.

Looks like it isn't official yet,but they are talking, and I'd bet it will happen.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/637852/roger-ailes-going-join-trump-campaign
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

Both/each know where the proverbial bodies are buried.  This is mutual self-preservation.

I must be, or else it is pure arrogance.
I vote for the self-preservation angle.