Author Topic: (Updated, see first line of body in red) Leaked Spreadsheet Shows Donald Trump And Family Receiving Payments From DNC  (Read 4945 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Updated-- The spreadsheet has been validated but it isn't DNC payments to Trump. They were sending a copy of Trump's filings to each other. This was a rabbit hole). Anonymous has been posting this on Reddit and their other forums. They apparently got this from a leak along with the emails. Because this is from Anonymous, I would take this as not verified (but if the same leak as the Wikileak documents, we can be pretty confident about it). If the content threads are true, this was an attachment in some of the Wikileak emails.  \Updated- this did come from the DNC Leak from Wikileaks that has already been validated- https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/10880/5421

From the site, which is now down: Leaked Spreadsheet Shows Donald Trump And Family Receiving Payments From DNC

The DNC is going to be having a hard time explaining this one, how did Donald J. Trump and his son, Trump Jr., end up on a DNC spreadsheet of expenses?

DNCTrump1 - imgur -

http://imgur.com/RV5nWTX

DNCTrump2 -imgut -

http://imgur.com/cqmsYND

This file was downloaded from Wikileaks and is available here for you to examine for yourself (Leaked DNC Spreadsheet). If you go to the properties section of the spreadsheet you will see it was created “05/21/2016, 02:48:09, Miller, Lindsey”. Lindsey Miller is a representative of the DNC and keeps spreadsheets of fundraising and expenditures for them. Her name is very prevalent when searching the leaked DNC documents.

The expenses range from payment for office supplies to travel expenses for Trump Jr..

Progressive Party News reached out to Lindsey Miller, MillerL@dnc.org, and asked her to explain why why Donald Trumps name appears so many times. We are holding our breath and waiting on a response.

from r/uncensorednews

https://www.reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/comments/4ub4k1/leaked_spreadsheet_shows_donald_trump_and_family/

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:02:10 pm by AbaraXas »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Holy S----!!!!!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Verifying it will be a real bitch, and it smells of a hit job right now.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

Right now, this is still in the Anonymous/Wikileaks hackersphere and hasn't hit any major news sources yet, it is that new.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Note to the duped.   You bought him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

I'm trying to find out what leaked email it was attached to and validate it from there. That would be a pretty good confirmation as the DNC not only isn't denying those emails, they are reacting to them in a way that validates them.

Offline Just_Victor

"If it seems to good to be true, it probably is."

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline ABX

Spoke too soon, found it.

It was an attachment in some of the DNC leaked emails- not from a third party but from the big DNC leak. That is a bit of validation being that it came from that source.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/10880/5421

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'm trying to find out what leaked email it was attached to and validate it from there. That would be a pretty good confirmation as the DNC not only isn't denying those emails, they are reacting to them in a way that validates them.

If anyone can validate it, it's you.  :beer:

Offline ABX

If anyone can validate it, it's you.  :beer:

Done, this was an attachment in the leaked DNC emails that have been validated and sourced directly from Wikileaks.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/10880/5421

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remember the Dems will try anything to bring Trump down.....this needs to be verified!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/10880/5421   If you go to the properties section of the spreadsheet you will see it was created “05/21/2016, 02:48:09, Miller, Lindsey”.  Lindsey Miller is a representative of the DNC and keeps spreadsheets of fundraising and expenditures for them.  Her name is very prevalent when searching the leaked DNC documents.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Curioser and curioser.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline ABX

Remember the Dems will try anything to bring Trump down.....this needs to be verified!!

Look at the Above the Fold wikileak research- DNC emails show they were propping Trump up and wanted to run against him. This spreadsheet was attached to an email dated during the primaries when they were boosting him.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
That is my concern. Anyone can create a spreadsheet and piss around with author/date stamps.

Offline GrouchoTex

To semi-quote Blazing Saddles, "The jig is up.........

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Am I reading this backwards?  Aren't these payments from the DNC to the Trumps?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Thanks for this @AbaraXas!

Offline ABX

That is my concern. Anyone can create a spreadsheet and piss around with author/date stamps.

Very true, but what makes this appear not that way is where they were attached, a DNC internal email from during the primaries

Offline Just_Victor

Looks bad for Trump.  But it should be noted, if you know what you're doing, it's not hard to monkey with the properties of a document.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Silver Pines

Steve Deace ‏@SteveDeaceShow  13h13 hours ago

Fascinating watching those I follow. Half going after #DNCLeaks the other half Putin-Trump connection. I think both are right.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

Anonymous has been posting this on Reddit and their other forums. They apparently got this from a leak along with the emails. Because this is from Anonymous, I would take this as not verified (but if the same leak as the Wikileak documents, we can be pretty confident about it). If the content threads are true, this was an attachment in some of the Wikileak emails.  Updated- this did come from the DNC Leak from Wikileaks that has already been validated- https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/10880/5421

There's very little to go on thus far.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Steve Deace ‏@SteveDeaceShow  13h13 hours ago

Fascinating watching those I follow. Half going after #DNCLeaks the other half Putin-Trump connection. I think both are right.

In my heart I don't want to believe that Trump would stoop to treason to win this election.

Wonder if anyone told DJT that colluding  with foreign powers to influence an election could land him in Leavenworth?

Offline ABX

This may be a rabbit hole, but what is interesting is this does not look good for either party. If this were faked and somehow included in the Wikileaks email list, I would suspect this came from a Bernie supporter as this damns both the DNC and Trump.

Because Anonymous isn't a fan of either major party, there is a chance they could have planted this in there- they have the capability. So keep that in mind.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Large bubbles in small beer.  Without context or verification, I could produce any Excel spreadsheet you want showing expenditures to Generalissimo Francisco Franco (he's still dead...).

Just a diversion at this point. 

:smokin: