Author Topic: Obama's brother voting for Donald Trump. 'Was probably treated badly by president – like everybody else!'  (Read 369 times)

rangerrebew

Obama's brother voting for Donald Trump
'Was probably treated badly by president – like everybody else!'
Published: 16 hours ago

Despite the fact this his half-brother is president of the United States, Malik Obama says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump this November, and that’s just fine with the Republican nominee.

“Wow, President Obama’s brother, Malik, just announced that he is voting for me,” Trump tweeted Sunday.

“Was probably treated badly by president-like everybody else!”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/obamas-brother-voting-for-donald-trump/#gQBrWDyWcESM6s9L.99

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Is he even a US citizen? I read on multiple sites that he is a citizen of Kenya but is registered to vote in Maryland.

:whistle:

But he is a Muslim and I would think that being from Kenya, a country with a terrorist problem, that Trump would not allow him back in to the US if it were up to him. Of course there might be an exception made……

BTW:

Obama’s brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/30/obamas-half-brother-photo-hamas-scarf-bearing-anti/

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline raml

I read today that he is a citizen of the US and can legally vote here although he lives in Kenya.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
There's your headline, folks:

Obama Endorses Trump
(well, not President Obama, but his brother)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 01:40:14 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

Is he even a US citizen? I read on multiple sites that he is a citizen of Kenya but is registered to vote in Maryland.

I"m more concerned as to whether  Barack Obama is a citizen. :whistle: