Author Topic: PETITION: Remove air conditioning from all US State Department property.  (Read 854 times)

rangerrebew

Remove air conditioning from all US State Department property.
Hopalong Ginsberg United States

WHEREAS, Secretary of State John F. Kerry has suggested that air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS, and

WHEREAS, it is the duty of our elected and appointed government officials to lead by example,

https://www.change.org/p/remove-air-conditioning-from-all-us-state-department-property
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:44:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bob434

that's actually a good idea- since the left love to yammer on and on about 'man causing climate change' perhaps we should remove all those 'climate change causing air conditioners' from their offices in washington- and while we're at it, lets shut off the electricity too as that 'causes climate change' according to the left-

geronl

@Hopalong Ginsberg

It's funny even though it'll never happen.

Online mountaineer

Liberals hate it when you take their crazy notions to their logical conclusions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Liberals hate it when you take their crazy notions to their logical conclusions.

They hate it even more when the logical conclusions are nuttier than the notions. :whistle:

Offline Hopalong Ginsberg

Oh, don't they?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I just signed the petition and also suggested Kerry stop flying around in private jets. I hope everyone will sign- 1758 signatures right now.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Hopalong Ginsberg

Petition is up to 2815 signatures.  I hope that one of the radio talkers or online commentators picks it up - be nice to see it go viral.