Author Topic: BLM rejects cookout invite from police: ‘I eat pigs, I don’t eat with them’  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

BLM rejects cookout invite from police: ‘I eat pigs, I don’t eat with them’
By LU Staff July 22, 2016

Karissa Lewis, radical-black farmer of BLM Oakland, declines the OPD invitation to a barbecue. (Image: Screen grab of Fox 2 Bay Area KTVU video)

Not all social plans work out, it seems.

LU’s Howard Portnoy posted earlier today about a cookout in Wichita at which members of the local black community joined the police for some food and fellowship.  Wichitans seemed pleased by the event, but Black Lives Matter D.C. made haste to repudiate it.  The cookout was “not in accordance with [their] principles.”

On Wednesday, protesters from BLM in Oakland clarified just how much their principles differ from those of the folks in Wichita.

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/07/22/blm-rejects-cookout-invite-police-eat-pigs-dont-eat/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:30:08 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Ah, yes.  Liberals - the epitome of tolerance and understanding, love for everyone, the desire to solve problems rather than create them. :3:

Offline raml

Criminals don't usually like to hang out with cops and BLM are on the most part criminals who riot and make trouble. Give it up cops they are to stupid to want things any different. They need to change for that to happen and they aren't going to. They are at the bottom of the barrel in life due to their laziness and their families who don't raise kids just have them and sit around waiting for them to grow up and leave giving no guidance.

Offline mountaineer

Keepin' as classy as ever, BLM.  **nononono*
A young man of my acquaintance - mixed race, Republican, dreadlocked hiphop artist in his 20s - is organizaing a peaceful "all lives matter/we all bleed red" rally to be held next week in front of a local police department's HQ. I'll post an after-event report.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org