Author Topic: When it comes to Big Lies about Islam, nothing much has changed except the administrations  (Read 223 times)

rangerrebew

When it comes to Big Lies about Islam, nothing much has changed except the administrations
Posted on July 24, 2016 by creeping

But it has gotten worse and more obvious. Diana West writes:

I am struck anew by how very long this official effort to suppress the facts about Islam (not, not, not “Radicalislam”) has been going on — throughout the Obama administration, of course, but long before it began. This battle of suppression was already being waged when on September 17, 2001 President George W. Bush told the nation, “Islam is peace.” Soon he would send armies into that Islamic world of peace to do battle, wholly ignorant of Islamic war, or jihad.

Read the excerpt below from American Betrayal.

Source: The Death of the Grown-Up | Home – See-No-Jihad = Homeland Insecurity

Once upon a time, about a decade ago …

… in this long-drawn-out post-9/11 era, this admiral received a lengthy, extensively documented briefing on the Islamic doctrine of jihad (Islamic war) from Maj. Stephen C. Coughlin, U.S. Army Reserves. Coughlin is an expert on the legal-religious doctrine that Islamic terrorists claim as the justification for campaigns of violence against infidels and rival Muslims.3 His briefings, which I’ve attended multiple times, are legendary in security circles in Washington and elsewhere for their comprehensive, if not overwhelming, compilation of factual, Islamic-sourced evidence, which demonstrates, for example, that Islamic terrorists are not “hijacking” Islamic law (sharia) when they engage in jihad. On the contrary, they are executing it. Nor are they “twisting” the foundational principles of Islam as codified in each and every authoritative Islamic source. They are exemplifying them.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/07/24/big-lies-about-islam-across-administrations/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 05:18:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would like to be able, I would enjoy it actually, to be able to blame the love affair of the Western Nations with Islam on Sheikh Hussein. However, this would be inaccurate. Although Sheikh Hussein has embraced Islam more than any other American President ever (obviously because he was raised as a Muslim, and his family are Muslims), the real beginnings of America and the West embracing, coddling, funding, and apologizing for, Islam began long before Hussein.

I could go into a long screed about the Skull and Bones, and the oil interests, and the push for global government, and a dozen other factors, all of which play a part, but I think the primary issue is that Liberals (including the Bush family) cannot comprehend or digest the fact that anyone would not 'like' them.

When Bush and his ilk kept calling Islam the 'religion of peace' it is because: one, they considered some of the Islamic grievances to be legitimate, and two, they thought it must all be some kind of misunderstanding. The Muslims simply did not understand how 'enlightened and wonderful' the Liberals and Liberalism was.

Now we can see clearly that Islamic murder and conquest has nothing at all to do with so called 'grievances'. It is about spreading a despotic, fascistic, political system around the world in the guise of a 'protected religion'. We can see that in America. We can see that in Europe. We can see it in every nation on Earth. And yet even now, the Liberals will still deny it, turn their heads, apologize for the terrorists, and pretend there is no problem.

Trump was right when he said 9/11 happened during Bush's term. That is a fact. One of the reasons it happened is because the terrorists, who do not know the difference between Republican or Democrat, considered Bush to be a simple continuation of the norm. And the norm for decades has been to appease, coddle, and apologize for Islamic murderers.

This is the norm that Trump wants to change. Islam is not 'peace'. Islam is the very opposite of 'peace'. Islam is murder, rape, destruction, and conquest. These are their words, not mine. If we are afraid to identify the issues; if we are afraid to even whisper the name of the problem, which everyone knows, by the way, then we can never address it and defeat it.

It would be more effective to take the fight to the people orchestrating and funding the problem, not just killing drone terrorists one by one. It is time to take the fight to Islam itself. Islam makes no secret of being at war with the West; it is time to return the gesture with pride, with courage, and with extreme prejudice.

Bush would never do it. Kerry will never admit it. We need someone who will. IMO
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:31:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.