Author Topic: Clinton aide claims Russians hacked DNC to help Trump  (Read 193 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Clinton aide claims Russians hacked DNC to help Trump
« on: July 24, 2016, 03:05:11 pm »
Clinton aide claims Russians hacked DNC to help Trump

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-aide-claims-russians-hacked-dnc-to-help-trump/article/2597498?custom_click=rss

Hillary Clinton's campaign manager said Russian hackers stole tens of thousands of emails from the Democratic National Committee as a means of helping Donald Trump in the election.

Robby Mook, during an interview Sunday on ABC's "This Week," told host George Stephanopoulos that although Russians had claimed responsibility for hacking the party's internal servers and stealing the information, their motive may not have been just to help their state leaders.

"It's troubling that some experts are now telling us that this was done by the Russians for the purpose of helping Donald Trump," Mook said without naming his sources. The Clinton aide claimed the Republican nominee has become "pro-Russian" since last week, indicating he may be on board with the Russians who oversaw the hack.

"I think that what's troubling is how he praised Vladimir Putin," Mook said about Trump's remarks during his convention speech Thursday night. "It's troubling how last week he said NATO should not protect Eastern Europe allies."

exc

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: Clinton aide claims Russians hacked DNC to help Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:08:54 pm »
Instead of firing off 140 characters, Trump needs to issue a press release detailing Obama foreign policy failure.

That is what his tweet should be and he should have the PR out in an hour.

I am trying to help here.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Clinton aide claims Russians hacked DNC to help Trump
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 03:11:10 pm »
With all the kind words Trump has had for Putin, looks like the dots may be aligning?   

Nawwwwwww.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.