Author Topic: An Award-Winning Documentary About Islamic Terrorists Becomes Hate Speech  (Read 242 times)

rangerrebew

An Award-Winning Documentary About Islamic Terrorists Becomes Hate Speech

by Steven Emerson
Investor's Business Daily
July 15, 2016

At what point over the past 20 years did citing statements and literature by Islamic terrorists become banned "hate speech?"

A documentary that I produced in 1994 for PBS concerning civilizational jihad won numerous awards, yet YouTube in recent days removed a video posted by CounterJihad that covered the very same topic in much more limited scope.

Both my film, "Terrorists Among Us: Jihad in America," and CounterJihad's "Killing for a Cause: Sharia Law & Civilizational Jihad" expose the Islamification of the West waged by the Muslim Brotherhood and its front organizations in the U.S. The Brotherhood, born in Egypt in 1928, is the fountainhead of nearly every deadly Islamist organization on the planet today.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/5509/an-award-winning-documentary-about-islamic#
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 05:50:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Cultural Marxism run amok!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien