Author Topic: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....  (Read 17759 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2016, 09:05:05 pm »
.... "play games and trade insults....and do what liberals do...create straw men".....

There's a lot of that happening here......they still do not see the hand writing on the wall.

More projection. We're trying to warn the Trumpkins here they are supporting a disaster of a candidate who's gonna lose...who's more interested in attacking Conservatives and Conservative politicians than the person hes supposed to be tryimg to defeat in November.

But all they do is stick their fingers in their ears and yell lalalalalalala at the top of their lungs.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2016, 09:05:27 pm »
...and since Trumps come this far under every conceivable obstacle in his path, and I will add far greater than Cruz had opposing him,  as the official Candidate for the party we have then I will accept him as the the man of the hour God's selected for the job he wants to do.....

The only conceivable reasons I can imagine for God giving us nothing better than a choice between
Donaldus Minimus and Hilarious Rodent Clinton are:

a) He's extremely P.O.ed at us.

b) He's even more P.O.ed than that and has decided, "I've given you every chance on earth not to
make the mistake My chosen made all those centuries ago when they absolutely insisted on having
a king, and you've blown every last one of those chances beaucoup bigtime. So you're on your
own, kiddies. And if you have any questions, I suggest you recall the story of Isaiah's job, tell it
to your children at bedtime, because I'm exhausted."

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2016, 09:09:36 pm »
If you're referring to subsidized childcare, I'm with you.  It was uncalled for.

...even when I compare it to Kaine's pledge for "Amnesty in the first one hundred days".  (pandering)

OTOH...it would have been a bigger explosion had Trump said it.  LOL

Good to know you still have a functioning "libdar" operating. Ivanka stole  "student loan relief" from Bernie; though HRC stole it first.

Did that set yours off?

(More importantly...you feeling OK after that episode the other night?)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2016, 09:15:26 pm »
More projection. We're trying to warn the Trumpkins here they are supporting a disaster of a candidate who's gonna lose...who's more interested in attacking Conservatives and Conservative politicians than the person hes supposed to be tryimg to defeat in November.

But all they do is stick their fingers in their ears and yell lalalalalalala at the top of their lungs.

My vote is my leverage. Why would I give up my leverage over three months out?

Why did Mitch McConnell give up his leverage?

Ted Cruz knows leverage is important. He is holding on to his.

Offline WAC

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2016, 09:17:03 pm »
You don't?  Only a couple of months ago you told me Trump was vengeful, hateful,vile, a thug, a crook, a terrible person, a complete fraud, vindictive, and just like the Mafia dons he's associated with for most of his adult life. 
@WAC

That is what I thought....I was fully in Cruz's camp then....easy to say those things about Trump as he wasn't even a consideration. So you know and can imagine the struggle to take a closer look at Trump thru other resources than just the media and pundits, and social media. I didn't want to do so, I had already spent considerable time researching Cruz before he even ran, fully convinced he should win....but he dropped the ball as others did and lost.

I also , along that path, discovered many other things I was not aware of regarding this election and what is at stake.  And frankly it's going to take some rough and tumble characters to rid Washington of the mob and corruption that is there.  Trump understands that frame of mind.......he's worked in it throughout all his dealings in NY City. ....he knows how nasty and even deadly the business is at hand....and there are very few men who have the courage, stamina and yes,"temperment", to take on what's coming.....before this general election, during and after.

Let me tell you Bill Clinton and Hillary are indeed the deadly vipers some have called them.....as are those who finance them both domestically and internationally. ....their tentacles have no end.....and when cut off they simply grow another......put this beast at the head of Washington once more and they will, As Obama said and quickly retracted, "finish the job"....."

As for Trump...the only way you see the man behind the stage is to look off stage........what his stage presence is and what he is when it comes down to business are two different things.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2016, 09:28:58 pm »
My vote is my leverage. Why would I give up my leverage over three months out?

Why did Mitch McConnell give up his leverage?

Ted Cruz knows leverage is important. He is holding on to his.

:amen:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2016, 09:30:50 pm »
That is what I thought....I was fully in Cruz's camp then....easy to say those things about Trump as he wasn't even a consideration. So you know and can imagine the struggle to take a closer look at Trump thru other resources than just the media and pundits, and social media. I didn't want to do so, I had already spent considerable time researching Cruz before he even ran, fully convinced he should win....but he dropped the ball as others did and lost.

I also , along that path, discovered many other things I was not aware of regarding this election and what is at stake.  And frankly it's going to take some rough and tumble characters to rid Washington of the mob and corruption that is there.  Trump understands that frame of mind.......he's worked in it throughout all his dealings in NY City. ....he knows how nasty and even deadly the business is at hand....and there are very few men who have the courage, stamina and yes,"temperment", to take on what's coming.....before this general election, during and after.

Let me tell you Bill Clinton and Hillary are indeed the deadly vipers some have called them.....as are those who finance them both domestically and internationally. ....their tentacles have no end.....and when cut off they simply grow another......put this beast at the head of Washington once more and they will, As Obama said and quickly retracted, "finish the job"....."

As for Trump...the only way you see the man behind the stage is to look off stage........what his stage presence is and what he is when it comes down to business are two different things.

I seriously doubt you were ever a Cruz supporter.  As we've seen from the leaked DNC emails...thats one of the phrases they encourage people to use   

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2016, 09:33:11 pm »
Unfortunately those not supporting Trump are continuing to assist Hillary's campaign by their negative comments since the Primary is over

Horseshiite!  You and your 'prince' continue to assist Hillary's campaign by your continuous trashing of Ted Cruz and Conservatives who refuse to vote for your nominee, rather than focusing negative comments against Hillary.

we have a Presidential candidate, therefore either we're supporting the Republican candidate or supporting the Democratic candidate now we're in the General Election…..

I REFUSE to support your nominee or your party ever again.  It no longer represents my principles or values.  You chose a NY liberal Democrat with a zeal for punishment and dictatorship as your standard-bearer.

“When you have a binary choice, you must make a decision, It’s frankly irresponsible to stay on the sidelines right now, given where the Republic is heading.”

A giant lie.  We do not have a 'binary choice'.  It has never been 'one shit sandwich or the other shit sandwich'.  We have several other parties and independents running and most of us can write in a Conservative on November 8th - and that is where our energy is now being directed.  None of us are on the sidelines, many of us are voting Libertarian or Constitution Party.

But please continue to display your absolute disgust and disdain for our exercise of rights and liberties to vote our consciences.

............ we can’t just stand by and allow Hillary Clinton to be our next president.

You already did by nominating a liberal NY Democrat in GOP pelts to go up against the one whom the Democrat party itself wanted Hillary to run against.

I don’t think there’s room for 'moral preening' right now about, ‘Look how superior I am, I won’t vote for either one of them.’

No 'room' eh?  Advocating camps for us then?  How about shooting or hanging us for treason like your fellow compatriots on social media are shouting and promising???
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2016, 09:34:52 pm »
I seriously doubt you were ever a Cruz supporter.  As we've seen from the leaked DNC emails...thats one of the phrases they encourage people to use

I already told him the same thing on another thread yesterday.

He doesn't sound like any Cruz supporter I've read that reluctantly has decided to vote for Trump.  He sounds just like Mechanicos and the other kneepads for Trump we've read.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2016, 09:40:53 pm »
"binary". There's another one of those DNC promoted code words.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2016, 09:45:56 pm »
Fair enough, and while I was responding to your thread I should have taken more care that my comment not be taken as directed at you rather than Trump supporters in general. I used to listen to Rush a lot when it worked out, either driving or the rare times when I was working solo with no customers to worry about. But Rush lost me, not because of who he did or didn't support, but because I got tired of hm shilling his personal products and Apple.

I agree with you on that.

His 3rd hour is unbearable....because on top of the hard breaks and news breaks, he constantly segues into commercial hawking with the likes of Lifelock and the Wireless Alarm system, etc..

It was recently reported that he made more money than Lebron James last year, at $79 Million.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:46:57 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2016, 09:51:28 pm »
Good to know you still have a functioning "libdar" operating. Ivanka stole  "student loan relief" from Bernie; though HRC stole it first.

Did that set yours off?

(More importantly...you feeling OK after that episode the other night?)

Yeah....sometimes I think Trump is going to take the attitude that when you owe that much $$$, you own the bank.   (The 19 Trillion Dollars )

It's all good, @don-o Thanks for asking.

I learned about the Valsava Maneuver.    :laugh:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver

Hope that's all I need to do.    ^-^   if it happens again.   
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:53:09 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2016, 10:03:57 pm »
@WAC How dishonest of you to misquote my post which was:

Trump is not politically correct; he’s not afraid to say what he believes and has ignited an honest debate.-Except when it comes to
Caitlyn"         

Trump is committed to education.- Like Trump University.

Trump will support American laws, the Constitution, and the nation’s border.-Trump has been fined many times for breaking the law- he does not have even a passing acquaintance with the Constitution- but there is the wall, the wall, the wall       

Not surprising that Trump supporters are as ethically challenged as their god.

That's WaPo style editing.  Somebody has a promising future in journalism.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2016, 10:40:58 pm »

Here are at least 10 reasons Trump would make a stellar president.....

Trump believes in American exceptionalism.
    Trump is tough, unafraid to flex America’s muscles, and has the backbone America needs to take on the evil growing around the world.
    Trump is an experienced and tough dealmaker.
    Trump is not politically correct; he’s not afraid to say what he believes and has ignited an honest debate.
    Trump demands high performance and will fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards.
    Trump is committed to education.
    Trump “built that business” and many more and will run America like a business.
    Trump will not balance his job as President with golf and other social events.
    Trump’s loyalty will be only to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity.
    Trump will support American laws, the Constitution, and the nation’s borders.

Trump gets it.

Trumps understands the level of concern American’s have with the current direction of the country. America doesn’t just want change. American wants Oblimination – the complete reversal of President Obama’s failed policies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/15/the-10-most-important-reasons-trump-would-make-a-great-president/
"will support.....the constitution"

Ha, ha...good one. For a while I didn't think you were going to put any humor in your statement. Trump supporting the constitution...that's rich.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2016, 10:45:08 pm »
That's WaPo style editing.  Somebody has a promising future in journalism.

In what passes for journalism these days. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Silver Pines

« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2016, 11:15:33 pm »

@txradioguy
@INVAR

The more I see from you, the more I think txradioguy and INVAR have a good point.  No one who writes long, impassioned screeds decrying Trump in the terms I mentioned, and more, does such a complete 180 to the point you've done.  Some people who acknowledge the truth about Trump might decide to vote for him because they think Hillary would be worse; to some degree I can understand that, although I don't agree with it.   

But to go from the place you were in to extolling the "virtues" of Trump with such passion,  even describing yourself as a "Trumpkin" recently?  Nah.  That doesn't happen.  I'm inclined to believe that you were, indeed, full of crap before.

Either way, Trump is going to lose.  Enjoy.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2016, 11:15:40 pm »
@txradioguy
@INVAR

I'm with you guys, no way a former Cruz supporter.  I don't believe it for a second.

Offline WAC

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2016, 11:44:37 pm »
@txradioguy
@INVAR

I'm with you guys, no way a former Cruz supporter.  I don't believe it for a second.

Well I have plenty of people who would tell you differently.... But believe what you will convince yourself of.....you're doing so regardless.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2016, 04:51:09 am »
Well I have plenty of people who would tell you differently.... But believe what you will convince yourself of.....you're doing so regardless.

I'm sure they are good people...wonderful people.... /s

The actual things you're saying versus what you claim is what brings myself and others to this conclusion.

@INVAR @RoosGirl  @CatherineofAragon

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2016, 05:05:30 am »
Let's not forget #11. When Donny breaks wind, it comes out to the tune of God Bless America.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2016, 05:08:57 am »
Where did you cut and paste that from?

I'm askimg that seriously. Because that's the words of a well crafted political ad...not the heartfelt passionate belief of a regular civilian political junkie.

WAC is smart and good.  Period.  Time to get behind Trump or least make two Bernie supporters stay home.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2016, 05:10:48 am »
@txradioguy
@INVAR

WAC is .  Even helped with the PA delegate thread. 
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

geronl

« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2016, 05:12:40 am »
Trump is very politically correct.

Look at the way they attack and malign people for mere disagreement. They seek to destroy anyone with a single dissenting thought. They basically mob people into shutting up and enforcing silence.

That is what Political Correctness is.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2016, 05:14:25 am »
WAC is smart and good.  Period.  Time to get behind Trump or least make two Bernie supporters stay home.

WAC is propagandising for one of the two NY Liberals running for President.

Trump has not said or done anything affirmative to give Conservatives reason to vote for him ...nor has he shown any inclination to take steps towards winning the general election.

It's not the the time to get behind Trump. He hasn't earned that privilege yet

geronl

« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2016, 05:15:47 am »
The list is obviously not true.

Especially the first one, words out of his own mouth directly contradict that one.