Author Topic: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....  (Read 17750 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2016, 08:17:11 pm »
I heard him...I agree with most of what he says.

Wow- you support Trump funding superPACs to defeat Conservatives. Trump vows to defeat Cruz and Kasich. He should know that Kasich can't run again for governor and has mentioned four years from now which would be the 2020 Presidential election. This proves that he knows he is going to lose the election. I fully expect him to rejoin the Democrap party when his good friend Hitlery wins and to spend the rest of his life getting revenge against Conservatives that are actual Republicans- and you support this cretin?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WAC

« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2016, 08:17:21 pm »
One little correction:  you don't feel that Trump is unprincipled and undisciplined, because the evidence clearly points to him being both.  You have to reject clear evidence to make that claim, hence that is a feeling decision rather than a thinking decision.

No I don't "think" Trump is unprincipled nor undisciplined.....and I base very little if anything in life on "feelings"....The evidence only points to a man walking ground he's not completely familiar with in the political sense....as for his private home and family life.....that's his business....sufficient is known to make a fair judgement in that respect. I do not expect him to meet the standards soe would demand of him....I' not legalistic in that respect.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2016, 08:18:49 pm »
And, you know this how?   :huh?:

Haven't you read the leaked DNC emails?  WAC is just reciting carefully crafted talking points to help push THE candidate that the DNC wants to run against.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2016, 08:21:19 pm »
I'm afraid you're pi$$ing into a stiff breeze, @WAC

Scott Walker himself, upon endorsing Trump said clearly that not supporting the Nominee is helping Hillary Clinton.

Scott Walker Gets on Board the Trump Train, ‘If You Don’t Vote for Trump You’re Voting for Hillary’
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/06/scott-walker-gets-on-board-the-trump-train-if-you-dont-vote-for-trump-youre-voting-for-hillary/

As did Rush Limbaugh. 

Is the House going to forbid quotes from the aforementioned in order to assuage the egos of the anti-Trumpers here?

It's an honest and serious question...that needs to be addressed and defended.
I want to just say how happy I am that Rush is once again an acceptable reference now that that he is in the proper que, I can recall how, oh weeks ago even he was being trashed because he just wasn't Trumpish enough, kind of like Coulter being demonized when she supported Romney, but since she is now an ardent Trumpster she is again wise and witty and wonderful.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2016, 08:25:42 pm »
I would like to see the monetary relationship between the former candidates and Trump.

I'm guessing that there are deals to pay off campaign debts if these pols sell their soul to jump on the "Trump Train".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline WAC

« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2016, 08:28:51 pm »
Wow- you support Trump funding superPACs to defeat Conservatives. Trump vows to defeat Cruz and Kasich. He should know that Kasich can't run again for governor and has mentioned four years from now which would be the 2020 Presidential election. This proves that he knows he is going to lose the election. I fully expect him to rejoin the Democrap party when his good friend Hitlery wins and to spend the rest of his life getting revenge against Conservatives that are actual Republicans- and you support this cretin?

Perhaps you should listen again to what he said rather than hearing what you want to hear.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2016, 08:33:06 pm »
[W]hat does Trump say? That he is a successful businessman and that that is what America needs in the Oval Office. There is some plausibility in this, though not much. The greatest deeds of American Presidents — midwifing the new republic; freeing the slaves; harnessing the energies and vision needed to win the Cold War — had little to do with a bottom line.---William F. Buckley, Jr.

If the measure is the success of a businessman, then shouldn't we have demanded Buffet? Afterall he stated with much less and achieved much more, so by Trumps standards, Buffet trumps Trump.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2016, 08:34:08 pm »

We being Hillary supporters supposes that we would otherwise vote for Trump if all ballots allowed only one or the other as opposed to abstaining. It's really a silly argument, but other than disagreeing with the statement I don't necessarily have a problem with it being said. I see it for what it is, a desperate attempt to insult us.  I think it's funny that y'all haven't figured out that it doesn't bother us.

I'm sorry, but you're absolutely wrong.  I have no intent to insult you and yours.

My post was merely to the powers that be here that run to the defense of the 'antis'..., using moral equivalency.... that stating a fact, as evidenced by the likes of Walker, Limbaugh, et al....will be censored and verboten in the forum.

We don't have to make it a public discourse on race...in terms of "cowardice", as stated by Eric Holder.  IOW...it shouldn't be a big deal. 

Because frankly, it's become a matter of the willing suspension of disbelief....which is defined as the sacrifice of logic and realism for the sake of enjoyment.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:35:12 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2016, 08:35:26 pm »
Perhaps you should listen again to what he said rather than hearing what you want to hear.

What you fail to comprehend...or maybe you do and dont care...is that we hear thr words Trump is saying. Oir comments and opinions are based on HIS WORDS.

If you weren't such a propagandist for Orange Jesus you'd understand this.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2016, 08:37:00 pm »
I want to just say how happy I am that Rush is once again an acceptable reference now that that he is in the proper que, I can recall how, oh weeks ago even he was being trashed because he just wasn't Trumpish enough, kind of like Coulter being demonized when she supported Romney, but since she is now an ardent Trumpster she is again wise and witty and wonderful.

I've never shared the flock's POV on Rush Limbaugh.

There's not a man on the planet that can talk about Conservatism and its value ...purely from stream of thought.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2016, 08:37:29 pm »

Because frankly, it's become a matter of the willing suspension of disbelief....which is defined as the sacrifice of logic and realism for the sake of enjoyment.

You just described every Trump supporter I've ever run across.

Silver Pines

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2016, 08:38:23 pm »
I don't think Trump is unprincipled nor undisciplined...

You don't?  Only a couple of months ago you told me Trump was vengeful, hateful,vile, a thug, a crook, a terrible person, a complete fraud, vindictive, and just like the Mafia dons he's associated with for most of his adult life. 

@WAC

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2016, 08:40:39 pm »
You just described every Trump supporter I've ever run across.

Okay...that's cute.  But focus, 'Rainman'.

Apply it purely to the topic/context. 

Thanks in advance for your answer.     :laugh:

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2016, 08:40:57 pm »
Who's message would you have him start with? 

Another good start is to have his daughter NOT touting DEMOCRAT proposals. There's addition by subtraction.

What is the excuse for that piece of nit wittery?

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2016, 08:42:33 pm »
Quote from: WAC on July 23, 2016, 10:02:50 PM
You don't get it. You really don't.

First the President doesn't "run" anything.  And government cannot be run like a business.  There are three branches, each with its own responsibilities, and the president cannot usurp either of the other two.

The president executes laws passed by Congress.  He doesn't create them, revise them, or change them. 

This cult-like belief that Donald is going to "change" America back to some 1950 ideal is just silly.  He couldn't even if he wanted to.
I think Trump believes that he will be allowed to rule as a dicktator, you know the same kind of dicktator that we have been railing against for close to eight years. He and his children think it's honky dory to not pay in full for contracted services anytime they feel they haven't been served or received the contracted services, due process be damned. So what can we expect from a Trump presidency, when he has stated that our government behave in the same manner? I have great concerns from what I have seen since the campaign started that as mean, petty and vindictive that the obamas and clintons are, Trump will prove them to be rank amateurs!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2016, 08:44:05 pm »
Another good start is to have his daughter NOT touting DEMOCRAT proposals. There's addition by subtraction.

What is the excuse for that piece of nit wittery?

If you're referring to subsidized childcare, I'm with you.  It was uncalled for.

...even when I compare it to Kaine's pledge for "Amnesty in the first one hundred days".  (pandering)

OTOH...it would have been a bigger explosion had Trump said it.  LOL
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:44:25 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2016, 08:44:58 pm »

I watched the entire Trumpfit on Friday and I did not hear what I wanted to hear- but rather a rant from a disorganized mind and a vow to work to defeat Conservatives. Trump even admitted that he might lose. I believe he has unwittingly revealed that  will rejoin the Dimocraps after that loss and work against Republicans. I certainty wish it weren't so.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2016, 08:45:15 pm »
Okay...that's cute.  But focus, 'Rainman'.

Apply it purely to the topic/context. 

Thanks in advance for your answer.     :laugh:

I did. What you seem to be too obtuse to realize is how truee the description is of you and the rest of the Trumpkin propagandists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2016, 08:47:16 pm »
Sure wish the Trumpkins and Orange Jesus himself would start acting like its more important to win in November than to continue their childish vendetta's against people that don't support their Progressive Savior.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2016, 08:48:08 pm »
I did. What you seem to be too obtuse to realize is how truee the description is of you and the rest of the Trumpkin propagandists.

IOW, @txradioguy , you would rather play games and trade insults....and do what liberals do...create strawmen when you can't come up with a logical reason.

Okay.......    :shrug:

Offline WAC

« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2016, 08:53:37 pm »
@WAC

I do trust Him, which is why I won't be voting for Trump out of sheer panic.  We Christians are great at quoting Scripture and talking the talk.  But when things really get hard and the time comes to step out in faith or react from fear, we cave.  Many of us are trying as hard as we can to convince ourselves that God is all right with us putting our support behind a man who said he wouldn't end partial-birth abortion; who got up on a stage and waved a Bible and claimed Jesus, all the while knowing it was a lie.  The man is a vengeful pathological liar and a serial adulterer, and all of that is only skimming the surface.

But we're going to duck into the voting booth, hoping God isn't watching, and put aside all that holy talk long enough to pull the lever....then sneak back out and start telling God we're sorry, and we DO believe what He says and we DO trust Him, BUT...we were just so scared.

Nope, not having it.  I fear God more than I fear Hillary Clinton.

But you see I am acting in faith....and perfectly content with God watching...in fact glad that He is.... Nor am I paniced or scared regarding Trump..... The alternative to Trump is thousands and thousands more babies die.....not to mention on a worldwide scale when Hillary farms out the ships to perform abortions to other countries again. ..and we pay for them.
   It's liberal Judges we'll never recover from......it's thousands more Syrian and African Muslims coming here, when I believe God is attempting to protect this country from them and their ideology and preserve what little of Christianity there is here now.
It's open borders to every South American including Mexico coming into the country...she will make Merkle seem tightfisted by comparison before she's done bringing third world populations to this land....and everything they carry with them...

I don't care to live in a Nation who is dictated by a World Government Hillary intends and has already lined up for us to be a part of.....shall I go on with all the amendments she wants to wants to destroy....the lists can go on and on.....not to mention the fact she made perfectly clear that even her platform isn't set in stone and she will do whatever she wants to do, but we can know with certainty it won't be good for this country, good for Christians , or good for our families.

So I will gladly pull the lever for "freedom" from a Hillary/Clinton administration set to rob of us our freedoms and our pocketbooks to feed her agenda for third world populations and expanding her Globalist ambitions for the Worlds Benifit over this nations....nope...I will pull whatever lever it takes to prevent that....and be proud doing so.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2016, 08:56:05 pm »
IOW, @txradioguy , you would rather play games and trade insults....and do what liberals do...create strawmen when you can't come up with a logical reason.

Okay.......    :shrug:

Project much?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2016, 08:58:18 pm »
But you see I am acting in faith....and perfectly content with God watching...in fact glad that He is.... Nor am I paniced or scared regarding Trump..... The alternative to Trump is thousands and thousands more babies die.....not to mention on a worldwide scale when Hillary farms out the ships to perform abortions to other countries again. ..and we pay for them.
   It's liberal Judges we'll never recover from......it's thousands more Syrian and African Muslims coming here, when I believe God is attempting to protect this country from them and their ideology and preserve what little of Christianity there is here now.
It's open borders to every South American including Mexico coming into the country...she will make Merkle seem tightfisted by comparison before she's done bringing third world populations to this land....and everything they carry with them...

I don't care to live in a Nation who is dictated by a World Government Hillary intends and has already lined up for us to be a part of.....shall I go on with all the amendments she wants to wants to destroy....the lists can go on and on.....not to mention the fact she made perfectly clear that even her platform isn't set in stone and she will do whatever she wants to do, but we can know with certainty it won't be good for this country, good for Christians , or good for our families.

So I will gladly pull the lever for "freedom" from a Hillary/Clinton administration set to rob of us our freedoms and our pocketbooks to feed her agenda for third world populations and expanding her Globalist ambitions for the Worlds Benifit over this nations....nope...I will pull whatever lever it takes to prevent that....and be proud doing so.

Where did you cut and paste that from?

I'm askimg that seriously. Because that's the words of a well crafted political ad...not the heartfelt passionate belief of a regular civilian political junkie.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2016, 08:58:23 pm »
I've never shared the flock's POV on Rush Limbaugh.

There's not a man on the planet that can talk about Conservatism and its value ...purely from stream of thought.
Fair enough, and while I was responding to your thread I should have taken more care that my comment not be taken as directed at you rather than Trump supporters in general. I used to listen to Rush a lot when it worked out, either driving or the rare times when I was working solo with no customers to worry about. But Rush lost me, not because of who he did or didn't support, but because I got tired of hm shilling his personal products and Apple.

Offline WAC

« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2016, 08:59:06 pm »
.... "play games and trade insults....and do what liberals do...create straw men".....

There's a lot of that happening here......they still do not see the hand writing on the wall.