Author Topic: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....  (Read 17638 times)

Offline WAC

Here are at least 10 reasons Trump would make a stellar president.....

Trump believes in American exceptionalism.
    Trump is tough, unafraid to flex America’s muscles, and has the backbone America needs to take on the evil growing around the world.
    Trump is an experienced and tough dealmaker.
    Trump is not politically correct; he’s not afraid to say what he believes and has ignited an honest debate.
    Trump demands high performance and will fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards.
    Trump is committed to education.
    Trump “built that business” and many more and will run America like a business.
    Trump will not balance his job as President with golf and other social events.
    Trump’s loyalty will be only to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity.
    Trump will support American laws, the Constitution, and the nation’s borders.

Trump gets it.

Trumps understands the level of concern American’s have with the current direction of the country. America doesn’t just want change. American wants Oblimination – the complete reversal of President Obama’s failed policies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/15/the-10-most-important-reasons-trump-would-make-a-great-president/

Offline libertybele

Those are all great assumptions and hopes as to what Trump will do with absolutely no track record except that of a liberal and flip flopping on every issue he's mentioned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
 8detect8
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wish there was a way to get all ten reasons on a bumper sticker @WAC

:thumbsup3:

Offline RoosGirl

Trump doesn't even know what the phrase "American exceptionalism" means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wM6cqPS-c
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:13:01 am by RoosGirl »

Offline WAC

I wish there was a way to get all ten reasons on a bumper sticker @WAC

:thumbsup3:

Thank you for your "positive" response regarding our Republican Party candidate for President.  Unfortunately those not supporting Trump are continuing to assist Hillary's campaign by their negative comments since the Primary is over, we have a Presidential candidate, therefore either we're supporting the Republican candidate or supporting the Democratic candidate now we're in the General Election.....

As the Conservative Evangelical leaders clearly stated many times in their meeting.....“When you have a binary choice, you must make a decision, It’s frankly irresponsible to stay on the sidelines right now, given where the Republic is heading.”
............ we can’t just stand by and allow Hillary Clinton to be our next president.

Hillary is absolutely committed to obliterate several segments of the Bill of Rights…not to mention appointment of Liberal Judges...so I don’t think there’s room for 'moral preening' right now about, ‘Look how superior I am, I won’t vote for either one of them.’....... I think that might be a decision  some people have a very hard time living with after they see what four more years of what we’ve just gone through does to the country.

Trump is  open, he’s receptive, and he's thus far put the right people around him. I want him to be successful, because if he’s successful, America survives. That’s the bottom line.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-christian-leaders-226075

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump demands high performance and will fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/15/the-10-most-important-reasons-trump-would-make-a-great-president/

Failed that one just recently when he refused to accept the resignation of Melania's speech writer? 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline WAC

Those are all great assumptions and hopes as to what Trump will do with absolutely no track record except that of a liberal and flip flopping on every issue he's mentioned.

Well, other candidates have moved to the right and left before on social issues, including Mitt Romney and George H.W. Bush....

As Tony Perkins stated regarding Trumps choice of Pence...

"I give Donald Trump immense credit for selecting someone who connected with the conservative movement. He’s trying extremely hard, more so than I’ve seen any other [nominee] that has worked hard to listen to and connect with social conservatives.....…You see that reflected in that he changed his positions on some things when he was wrong. That, to me, is impressive."

Dammen Felser stated.....

"There is something attractive about the fact he understands the consequences of positions he takes…he’s not afraid to make mistakes, he’s also not afraid to admit when he’s wrong."

Offline WAC

Failed that one just recently when he refused to accept the resignation of Melania's speech writer?

No he did not fail....making mistakes does not mean one hasn't measured up to high standards. Only a legalistic conservative would demand perfection, not possible this side of heaven.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Spam alert!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Re: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 02:56:06 pm »

Well, other candidates have moved to the right and left before on social issues, including Mitt Romney and George H.W. Bush....

As Tony Perkins stated regarding Trumps choice of Pence...

"I give Donald Trump immense credit for selecting someone who connected with the conservative movement. He’s trying extremely hard, more so than I’ve seen any other [nominee] that has worked hard to listen to and connect with social conservatives.....…You see that reflected in that he changed his positions on some things when he was wrong. That, to me, is impressive."

Dammen Felser stated.....

"There is something attractive about the fact he understands the consequences of positions he takes…he’s not afraid to make mistakes, he’s also not afraid to admit when he’s wrong."

And let's not forget, even Hugh Hewett, who hated Donald Trump till just recently, has come around to supporting Trump. The list of conservatives who support Donald Trump now is substantial.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 02:59:27 pm »

Donald Trump is also loyal, and fair. He's a balanced human being - he's not like the caricature portrayed in a brutal, hard-fought political contest.

Offline WAC

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 03:02:37 pm »
Trump doesn't even know what the phrase "American exceptionalism" means....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wM6cqPS-c

Trump is correct in how the term is often used today......."we're special, so we must be better than everyone else".
we all know that this attitude definitely exists, all the way up to everyone in government.... But I wouldn't call this attitude "pride", so much as cockiness and a holier-than-thou attitude toward the rest of the world as 'THEY' perceive it to be.

American Exceptionalism seems in one way or another to be relevant to arriving at a 'workable solutions', ..'decisions'..., or... 'preference'...which is what Trump is alluding to......he stated clearly he doesn't like the word.....obviously having worked in the world with various leaders in his work he sees and hears the "other sides" idea of what this means...and it isn't as we see it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 03:07:38 pm »
Donald Trump is also loyal, and fair. He's a balanced human being - he's not like the caricature portrayed in a brutal, hard-fought political contest.

Balanced?  Did you hear him on Meet the Press?  Different tax rates for different companies?  Pulling out of the WTO?  Funding a SuperPAC against Kasich (who is term limited)?

Your boy is nuts. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 03:08:31 pm »

It's been said that the speechwriter, the former ballerina, fell on her tutu for Trump. And that Trump himself (or one of his clan members) actually did the writing of the speech. :shrug:

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline WAC

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 03:11:03 pm »
This discussion is not spam......I thank you not to interrupt the flow of conversation with your childish games when the rest of us are interested in the election.....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 03:12:15 pm »

It is spam.  Trump is a clown.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 03:13:48 pm »

I wonder what Ivana and Marla think of his loyalty and fairness.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2016, 03:16:13 pm »

BTW...

How many times did the conservative (choke choke) Trump address the $19T debt in his hour long diatribe the other night?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:16:29 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline WAC

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2016, 03:16:21 pm »

That is true....whenever people meet with Trump one on one they leave impressed every time.  ....the media, Hillary, Obama, Elites and Wall Street... and all their cohorts are out there in swarms and will say and do anything to discredit Trump....but they have finally met their match! The man will fight them on the very ground they have for years used vicious and underhanded tactics to gain.....and they know it.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2016, 03:18:19 pm »

Well, he's actually got some experience on this one; unfortunately some of it was through a reality TV show. (There's a gal over at TOS who repeatedly uses his show as an explanation as to why she loves/backs Trump.)

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2016, 03:18:22 pm »
Trump is not politically correct; he’s not afraid to say what he believes and has ignited an honest debate.-Except when it comes to
Caitlyn"   

Trump is committed to education.- Like Trump University.

Trump will support American laws, the Constitution, and the nation’s border.-Trump has been fined many times for breaking the law- he does not have even a passing acquaintance with the Constitution- but there is the wall, the wall, the wall      
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline WAC

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2016, 03:19:07 pm »
BTW...How many times did the conservative (choke choke) Trump address the $19T debt in his hour long diatribe the other night?

Well that indeed is BTW......were your feelings hurt because he chose other than what you wanted him to choose to discuss? ...doesn't pay much to whine about what wasn't said when in fact his speech was very well received with high ratings as well.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2016, 03:21:52 pm »
The thread is not spam.

People who do not support Trump are not Hillary supporters.

Clear?

Offline WAC

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2016, 03:22:17 pm »
Trump is not politically correct; he’s not afraid to say what he believes and has ignited an honest debate....
Trump is committed to education.....
Trump will support American laws, the Constitution, and the nation’s border.....

That is correct...