Author Topic: Senator stiff-armed over concerns of FBI 'double standard' for Hillary Clinton  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/22/senator-stiff-armed-over-concerns-fbi-double-standard-for-hillary-clinton.html

By Pamela K. Browne, Catherine Herridge Published July 22, 2016 FoxNews.com

'double standard' for Hillary Clinton
Pamela Browne

By Pamela K. Browne, Catherine Herridge Published July 22, 2016 FoxNews.com
Facebook2379 Twitter853   livefyre7243 Email Print

Now Playing

What did Comey's testimony reveal about Clinton probe?
Never autoplay videos

The FBI has refused for a second time in six months to answer key lawmakers' formal questions about the bureau's handling of the Hillary Clinton email scandal, including pointed queries about whether the former secretary of state received preferential treatment, Fox News has learned.

Despite a deadline of July 20, direct questions posed to FBI Director James Comey by the Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Comey's decision not to recommend an indictment of Clinton remain unanswered. The Judiciary Committee has direct oversight responsibility for the bureau.

“ … the FBI should provide a detailed written accounting of the scope of its investigation, the investigative steps it took, and the evidence it gathered in the course of its investigation,” Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa,  wrote in a six-page letter to Comey dated July 6. “Until the FBI does so, much of the public will rightly be skeptical of the integrity of this investigation.”

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

How many years did Charlie Rangel get?

Online LMAO

This is one example of why people are drawn to Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy