Author Topic: Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Hillary’s America’ Off to Strong Start at Box Office  (Read 716 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/17/dinesh-dsouzas-hillarys-america-off-strong-start-box-office/

by Daniel Nussbaum17 Jul 2016

Dinesh D’Souza’s latest film, Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party, is off to a strong start at the box office after opening to an estimated $77,500 from just three theaters this weekend.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Hillary’s America — D’Souza’s third film after 2016: Obama’s America and America: Imagine the World Without Her — scored a $26,000 per-theater average, good enough to earn the title of the year’s top per-theater average for a political documentary, besting the documentary Weiner, which took in $16,835 from five theaters during its opening weekend in May.

The film also easily beat Michael Moore’s political documentary Where to Invade Next, which earned a location average of $2,912 upon its release in 208 theaters in February.

Hillary’s America played in just three theaters this weekend, in Houston, Dallas and Phoenix.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Has anyone seen it yet?  Is it worth seeing?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I would really like to see it too. I just learned it is also a book, so I just got it from Audible.

It would actually be a perfect weekend to sit in an air conditioned movie theatre. It's hotter than hades here. I have his other two movies on DVD and I found them to be very good.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

We plan on seeing it tomorrow. Great timing for this movie to come out!  D'Souza strikes again.  Anyone see this?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline madmaximus

Hopefully it'll help sink that awful Ghostbusters remake.

Offline libertybele

We went and saw the movie.  D'Souza does not disappoint.  He did an excellent job of revealing the truth behind the Democratic party and in particular Hillary Clinton.  He again touches on the connection between Alinsky/Obama/Clinton.The movies was very well made and the ending was great.  I'm hoping that the DEMS don't punish him for making this one like they did him with the other.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.