Author Topic: Ted Cruz gets YUGE applause at Georgia event, crowd chants ‘Ted! Ted! Ted!’  (Read 1014 times)

Online LMAO

We are going to need as many strong conservatives as we can get. It's going to be a rough 4 yrs and we need to stop the move to big govt solutions where ever we can.

Be it Trump or Clinton, what you said is true. It's going to be a rough and tough 4 years for conservatives. Not only are they going to have to fight the Democrats, but the Progressive Nationalists/Populists in the GOP led by Trump AND the GOPe
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Be it Trump or Clinton, what you said is true. It's going to be a rough and tough 4 years for conservatives. Not only are they going to have to fight the Democrats, but the Progressive Nationalists/Populists in the GOP led by Trump AND the GOPe

Again if the GOP had a brain, they would divert all POTUS earmarked funds, and divert them to close senate and house races.

Obstruct Hitlerly for 4 years, and get the WH in 2020.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

Again if the GOP had a brain

There's your problem right there....lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bilo

All is not lost, we have allies. Conservatives stopped Ryan from bringing up gun control legislation. We just need to keep adding to their ranks.

I know the majority of the GOP no longer, if ever, holds my views on freedom and limited govt. I used to vote for the party guy even if he wasn't who I wanted. My belief was that I could at least get some of the things that I believe are important. It's been one disappointment after another. Always the same explanation, "we need more conservative judges", "we need to control both houses", "the rules don't allow us to push this through", "we need the POTUS to be with us".

My response is I'll support conservatives financially and with my vote. If the candidate is not a conservative I will not vote for that person. I refuse to become the GOP equivalent of a Black Rat supporter.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline NavyCanDo

He's done it before. He tried to cut off alimony because Ivana spoke out. A court slapped him down hard though.

It all could be said without saying anything at all.

It would be so nice to see both of them on stage together and give this very short speech. It would be the biggest little speech in the world.

Thank you all so much. It's so amazing to be here with you tonight, and to reveal some things about the Republican nominee Donald Trump who Ivana and I know so well. But I am sure most of you have heard that he will sue us if we talk about him to anyone, so good night and may God protect America from him.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline bilo

Again if the GOP had a brain, they would divert all POTUS earmarked funds, and divert them to close senate and house races.

I think they know exactly what they are doing. They have contingencies in place whether Trump wins or loses. If he wins they have Pence, who is a party guy running the day to day operations. If Trump loses they have hillary, who is corrupt and willing to cut deals as long as it benefits the clinton family. The GOP has the mob foaming at the mouth so holding the House is likely and lately their prospects of holding the Senate are looking better. It's all about retaining power for the GOP. It's not about advancing any ideas like limited govt, or improving individual liberty.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

He and Reagan are truly the ONLY TWO politicians in my life who have inspired me.

God Bless Senator Cruz.  A True life Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

A 27 year old me drug my husband kicking and screaming to a Ronald Reagan rally in Houston in 1976. 
Efrem Zimbalist Jr and Jimmy Stewart (Mr. Smith himself) were there.  I made a good sized contribution that night and I was never the same.  Ted Cruz inspires me like no one has since.  I have prayed constantly for guidance during this election process. 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

You got to see Jimmy Stewart and Ronald Reagan in person a few feet of each other?  Wow, just wow.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

You got to see Jimmy Stewart and Ronald Reagan in person a few feet of each other?  Wow, just wow.

6 degrees of separation or sumpin. Did you know that Jimmy Stewart dated Homer Hickam's mother before she married Homer Hickam Sr.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

:amen:  I couldn't agree with you more.   :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
:amen:  I couldn't agree with you more.   :patriot:

At this point, money spent on the presidential race is money down a black hole.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher