Exclusive Content > News

GOPBR Exclusive- DNC Wikileaks Show Strong Desire to Run Against Trump

<< < (2/14) > >>

ABX:

--- Quote from: INVAR on July 23, 2016, 04:37:42 pm ---Yes, this was suspected and known that there was coordination between the Democrats and the Trump campaign.

Trump chatted with Bill Clinton right before he announced he was running.

Open primary states had hordes of Democrats for Hillary voting for Trump.

That the Democrats WANTED Trump to be the GOP opponent to Hillary and the coordination of the media to loft him up during the primary and give him all that free air-time paid off.

Today it is self-evident that the Democrats and the GOP Establishment Oligarchy are in league with Trump and have been from the beginning.

I still contend Trump is just Hillary's Trojan Stalking Horse.

And it was executed brilliantly.

--- End quote ---

Just so there isn't a mistake, I haven't found that direct 1 to 1 communication between the campaigns. (ie, no email from DWS to Manafort). Just the fact they desired it to be Trump and promoted him.

Open Primary is another term I think we should dig into. That may be revealing.

sitetest:

--- Quote from: AbaraXas on July 23, 2016, 04:29:52 pm ---Wow, this is bigger than some of the other stuff I fond. They helped promote Trump's National Enquirer hit on Cruz's father re JFK stuff.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7735
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8891
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13192

--- End quote ---

The party has nominated the spawn of satan.   With hitlery's full backing.  I wonder what the emails say about Sen. Cruz.

ABX:
If wikileak gives you an error on any link, keep hitting refresh and it will come up. They are getting slammed.

JustPassinThru:

--- Quote from: INVAR on July 23, 2016, 04:37:42 pm ---Yes, this was suspected and known that there was coordination between the Democrats and the Trump campaign.

Trump chatted with Bill Clinton right before he announced he was running.

Open primary states had hordes of Democrats for Hillary voting for Trump.

That the Democrats WANTED Trump to be the GOP opponent to Hillary and the coordination of the media to loft him up during the primary and give him all that free air-time paid off.

Today it is self-evident that the Democrats and the GOP Establishment Oligarchy are in league with Trump and have been from the beginning.

I still contend Trump is just Hillary's Trojan Stalking Horse.

And it was executed brilliantly.

--- End quote ---

The People are panicked; the People today are politically unsophisticated; most people today are deficient in critical-thinking skills.

And this misnamed Social Media is crack for the synapses.  It really does seem to rot the brain - and people and techniques that would NEVER work in a tavern or a workplace, seem to EASILY manipulate people as the Leftist agitators channel the unsophisticated into the chutes into the slaughterhouse of Leftism.

I'm saddened but not especially surprised.  Not even curious enough to follow through on the links - I've long suspected this.  To me it was apparent from the time a year ago when Trumpy hired Roger Stone and started his character assassinations.

Our efforts must now be threefold.  The Presidential Election is done for patriotic conservatives - DONE.  We need to focus, first on the Senate races; then on the House races.

Then, we need to explore other future options.  The elephant in the room - no pun - is State Secession, which I hold is THE only way to escape the dark-farce of violent tyranny that's coming.

Finally, each of us needs to have a SHTF Plan.  Because the excrement has been flung; and the fan is on HIGH.

HoustonSam:

--- Quote from: AbaraXas on July 23, 2016, 04:29:52 pm ---Wow, this is bigger than some of the other stuff I fond. They helped promote Trump's National Enquirer hit on Cruz's father re JFK stuff.

--- End quote ---

What a pity that @Mechanicos is in the penalty box.  We desperately need insight on how this was Trump's plan all along, how this puts Cruz right where Trump wants him, and how the rest of us are throwing the election to Hillary.  I guess some of the other Trump surrogates will have to step in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version