Author Topic: GOPBR Exclusive- DNC Wikileaks Show Strong Desire to Run Against Trump  (Read 22859 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Thanks for this @AbaraXas!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:49:26 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Idiot

Very interesting.  Not sure what to make of it yet....but interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNuPajn_ezg

geronl

This one may be pretty damning. At face value, it looks like someone in the DNC had a sit down with Manafort to discuss the campaign and Republican's strategy. If this is true, Manafort has been giving the DNC their strategy and the Republican strategy. This may be the smoking gun of direct collusion.

Some of the statements here are well, you read them and decide.... (this is definitely not a news article re the spelling and grammar errors, reads like notes typed during an interview)

hhhmmmm

Offline ABX

Yep, Jeremy Brinster who interviewed Manafort works for the DNC.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Jeremy-Brinster/1937508511

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Even if there was no cooperation between the Trump camp and democrats, its still pretty clear that Trump was the gift they wanted.

Offline ABX

I don't think so @AbaraXas   The email seems to be a discussion of Manafort's interview on Fox News Sunday April 14.

Thanks, rabbit trail... A lot of those in this.  That just shows manafort is stupid,  not colluding in that one. It just didnt read like a media interview.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
This one may be pretty damning. At face value, it looks like someone in the DNC had a sit down with Manafort to discuss the campaign and Republican's strategy. If this is true, Manafort has been giving the DNC their strategy and the Republican strategy. This may be the smoking gun of direct collusion.

Some of the statements here are well, you read them and decide.... (this is definitely not a news article re the spelling and grammar errors, reads like notes typed during an interview)

It looks like a transcript from a Chris Wallace interview to me.

Offline ABX

It looks like a transcript from a Chris Wallace interview to me.

Yep I jumped too soon, not focusing on the subject, just the body.

Offline ABX

I'm removing that post and just leaving the link so no one goes down that hole. I need to slow down in reading too.  I think I'll go catch a movie and look again later.

Online Polly Ticks

I predict it will be any combination of the following.

You lie- hoping no one reads the links or digs through the rest of the five thousand emails.
Just normal campaign rhetoric.
Cruzers are desperate.
It shows how much Hillary fears trump.
You must support Hillary to go after trump.
No response and hope it is buried.
Change the subject and start fights to get it off topic.

You forgot "Biased source!"

Thanks for posting.  Very interesting reading.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cripplecreek

We need to dig through them all, but what I'm afraid has happened is the DNC recognized early on that a large majority of "Conservatives" are as stupid as they've always thought us to be and realized Trump would be nominated with some help of DNC crossovers.  I know it was a shock for myself when I realized they were correct about us all along as I had always imagined that we were much smarter than Liberals.  Combine the Trump voters with the Libs, it's disheartening to realize how large a majority of the United States is beyond hope.  At this point, I don't believe we will ever get our country back.  It will take an earth-shattering phenomenon of astronomical proportions to reset.  Think SMOD.  And Trump ain't it.

Sorry to be so depressing, but my glass has been half-full since Indiana.  :/

Have to go check on Mom.  Will continue to dig when I return, but my gut instinct is telling me it is futile.  They simply out-smarted us.

I don't remember who it was but there was a FReeper with the tagline "FReepers, not as smart as I had hoped they would be".

HonestJohn

Regardless of all this, 40% of our primary base wanted Trump.  And despite him being the one Democrats want to run against, that base still wants him.

That's a problem that has to be resolved.

For as long as 40% of our primary base selects candidates that make it easy for Democrats, we will contine to lose the Presidency.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I don't remember who it was but there was a FReeper with the tagline "FReepers, not as smart as I had hoped they would be".

editor_surveyor

I hated that guy.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

I have spent no time on this, but came across this.  Be warned; there's going to be dishonest "reporting" on this.

Example.

1) Ted Cruz asked the DNC for $ to help fund his delegate fight in Cleveland.

from  http://investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-emails-will-be-the-biggest-scandal-in-a-generation/#comments

E mail offered to support this silly claim

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203

Has zilch to do with DNC except they were passing a Cruz fundraiser email around.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 02:00:01 am by don-o »

Offline Cripplecreek

I have spent no time on this, but came across this.  Be warned; there's going to be dishonest "reporting" on this.

Example.

1) Ted Cruz asked the DNC for $ to help fund his delegate fight in Cleveland.

from  http://investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-emails-will-be-the-biggest-scandal-in-a-generation/#comments

E mail offered to support this silly claim

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203

Has zilch to do with DNC except they were passing a Cruz fundraiser email around.

Unless it was going to foreign governments, I don't care.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is the one freepers are going ga ga over. They are claiming Cruz solicited money from the DNC for his delegate fight at the convention. Here is the email.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4966

It is a generic fundraising email that we probably all got and probably went to ten million people on his distribution lists. It isn't a direct request, just a mass email.

LOL.

I saw that headline and scratched my head until I saw the email.
I got similar e-mails soliciting funds from Bernie and Hillary, and have never voted Democrat. They buy mailing lists and shotgun it out there. It doesn't mean anything.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Plus, if people at the DNC (OR RNC, for that matter) aren't on the opposition mailing lists, they aren't doing their jobs right.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

Regardless of all this, 40% of our primary base wanted Trump.  And despite him being the one Democrats want to run against, that base still wants him.

For as long as 40% of our primary base selects candidates that make it easy for Democrats, we will contine to lose the Presidency.
Unless and until people unite around some opposition--which is what the RNC fears with Cruz, and Trump fears that, too or he wouldn't be still trashing Cruz. 2020 might present a picture of an incumbent with a primary challenge otherwise, especially if voters get a look at 4 years of the DT Administration.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Plus, if people at the DNC (OR RNC, for that matter) aren't on the opposition mailing lists, they aren't doing their jobs right.
True, that. What better way to know what the opposition is saying than have them send it to you?

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
For example, this discussion on using language to promote Trump as a political outsider, independent, and authentic. It also gives instructions to respond to ‘crazy’ things as ‘just for show’

How many times a day do we see this same kind of language used here by the Trumpkins to describe Donny?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

The people that wanted Trump aren't the Conservative base of the party. There's no way you can ever convince me of that.

But just for conversation...suppose it is 40%...that's means there's 60% of the base...a clear majority that rejected him and what he stands for.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

For example, this discussion on using language to promote Trump as a political outsider, independent, and authentic. It also gives instructions to respond to ‘crazy’ things as ‘just for show’

How many times a day do we see this same kind of language used here by the Trumpkins to describe Donny?

Right here it is, 100% airtight logical proof that Mechanicos is a shill of the Democrat National Committee.  His arguments are taken directly from their playbook.  I wonder how much he's been getting paid?
James 1:20

Offline Mom MD

The people that wanted Trump aren't the Conservative base of the party. There's no way you can ever convince me of that.

But just for conversation...suppose it is 40%...that's means there's 60% of the base...a clear majority that rejected him and what he stands for.

The problem is open primaries. We allow democrats to select our candidates for us, then are shocked when that doesn't work out so well.
God is still in control

Offline ABX

Let's put your 40% in perspective (heck, it is 45%, but we aren't even counting the estimated 12 million Democrat crossover votes). How does that low of a primary victory compare to general election results.