Author Topic: Virginia Supreme Court squashes Clinton-McAuliffe plan to win with felons’ votes  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

July 23, 2016
Virginia Supreme Court squashes Clinton-McAuliffe plan to win with felons’ votes
By Thomas Lifson

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, a longtime member of the Clinton Machine, tried to swing Virginia into semi-permanent blue status with sweeping executive orders that would have allowed hundreds of thousands of felons to vote in the November election. Felons are among the most loyal demographic slices of the citizenry for the Democratic Party.  Far too little attention is given to the nature of that attraction, revolving around the notion of getting money and “stuff” without having to work for it, and to pay for it, taking money away from the people who earned it, at the point of a gun if necessary.

The state Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that McAuliffe exceeded his authority.   The decision, written by Chief Justice Donald W. Lemons, framed the question:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/virginia_supreme_court_squashes_clintonmcauliffe_plan_to_win_with_felons_votes_.html#ixzz4FFJiRvrH
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I read elsewhere that the governor now intends to issue -individual- pardons to all of them (which I believe is within his prerogative to do so).

Gonna have to have a battery of those "auto-signature" machines runnin' to get 200,000 individual pardons issued by November!
(but then again, I wouldn't put it past them!)