Author Topic: SORE LOSER Ted Cruz DESTROYED on His Own Facebook Page By Former Cruz Supporters  (Read 10113 times)

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
You can dress Cruz with all the flowers you want ......but he "schooled" a stadium filled with Trump supporters on how they should vote who obviously already did so.....and missed a dynamic opportunity to show unity with the chosen Nominee.....furthermore attempting to use the stage as means of promoting his own personal political ambitions.  He could have easily done otherwise and chose not to even with a room full of people encouraging just that.....and instead throws out that he appreciated the enthusiasm of the NY State Delegates, an in your face comment everyone understood for just what Cruz intended.....

And the RNC people were not happy with him either.......So you and I see this very differently is correct.....

Yes, we see it differently.  We see what actually was said and what the actual response of the country outside the arena was, while you see what you're told you see by the Trump machine.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes, we see it differently.  We see what actually was said and what the actual response of the country outside the arena was, while you see what you're told you see by the Trump machine.

Well also see that all of the outrage on display by the RNC...the Trump family and the MSM is all an act.

They all knew several hours...in a couple instances two weeks ahead of time what Cruz was and wasn't going to say.

None of them are as shocked or as outraged as they...and the Trumpkins want us to believe they are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
It is not Cruz's job to unit the party. That is Trumps job.

I wish someone would clue Trump in to that fact. As it is he's openly declaring that he intends to diminish GOP control of the senate by going after Cruz. Cruz on the other hand is going around endorsing conservative candidates who are then winning their primaries.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I wish someone would clue Trump in to that fact. As it is he's openly declaring that he intends to diminish GOP control of the senate by going after Cruz. Cruz on the other hand is going around endorsing conservative candidates who are then winning their primaries.

I recall Trump saying a couple of weeks ago that while retaining GOP control of the Senate would be nice, he wouldn't mind "going it alone" if necessary.  His words and actions reveal that his real goal is simply personal dominance over his own pack, not restoring the country.

Both Trump and Clinton are in this simply for self-aggrandizement, at the expense of the country if necessary.  The Democrats have played it that way for years, but Trump has corrupted the Republicans to lower themselves to that same level.
James 1:20

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'll feel for and up Ivanka

You have been....  incensed

I noticed that too.  Poll of Dads...  How many pat your daughters on that region?

You know he did say he would date her, if she wasn't his daughter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

I recall Trump saying a couple of weeks ago that while retaining GOP control of the Senate would be nice, he wouldn't mind "going it alone" if necessary.  His words and actions reveal that his real goal is simply personal dominance over his own pack, not restoring the country.

Both Trump and Clinton are in this simply for self-aggrandizement, at the expense of the country if necessary.  The Democrats have played it that way for years, but Trump has corrupted the Republicans to lower themselves to that same level.

As a Trumper told me the other day. "We don't give a damn about constitutional principles, we need to play hardball like the democrats to take the country back".

They're no more on the side of America than Obama himself.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
His quote on Tiffany:

Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla, she's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet [gestures toward own chest], but time will tell ...

Well, since we are on quotes....In another interview, Trump said he wanted to have children with his new wife, Melania. But he wouldn't spend any time with them, he said.

“‘Cause I like kids. I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,” he told Stern.

Haven't heard that one.  Looks like Trump is full perv.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

debrawiest

As a Trumper told me the other day. "We don't give a damn about constitutional principles, we need to play hardball like the democrats to take the country back".

They're no more on the side of America than Obama himself.

They are a scary bunch, no doubt.

Offline youknowwho

RIIIIGGGHHHHTTT..... Because Trumpers are NEVER on Cruz fan pages lurking as cruzers and trolls.....

Offline Cripplecreek

They are a scary bunch, no doubt.

The only thing that makes them scary is the fact that they've handed the white house to Clinton.

Offline Cripplecreek

RIIIIGGGHHHHTTT..... Because Trumpers are NEVER on Cruz fan pages lurking as cruzers and trolls.....

LOL Spoken like a man who has been around the block a time or two.

I get em every day on twitter. People who claim to have supported "Lyin Ted" till just the other day when he committed some horrible blaspheme against Orange Glorious. Almost invariably they're recent sign ups with only a few posts all declaring that they supported "Lyin Ted" till just the other day.

Hell, Trump himself behaves like a liberal trying to portray the wildly over the top liberal stereotype of a conservative.

Offline JustPassinThru

@EasyAce if I may ask, how did you feel about Cruz's "New York Values" line?  As strongly as I supported, and still support, Cruz, I thought that was an unforced error on his part, and something he easily could have handled far more effectively.

It was a response to a year-old tape of Trump denigrating a conservative pol or group, talking proudly of his New York Values, which include abortion, as well as supporting a billionaire on Tammany graft.  Trump said it in contempt of the Tea Party or some figure, and Cruz dug it out - thinking, reasonably, that the rest of the country, certainly the rest of the Republican base, would be repulsed.

What he did not figure was the RINO Insiders controlling the party and leading FAUX Nooze along...to deliberately, in a tape loop, mischaracterize and spin Cruz' statement.

THE WHOLE OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN IS ONE BAG FAT LIE.

Offline youknowwho

LOL Spoken like a man who has been around the block a time or two.

I get em every day on twitter. People who claim to have supported "Lyin Ted" till just the other day when he committed some horrible blaspheme against Orange Glorious. Almost invariably they're recent sign ups with only a few posts all declaring that they supported "Lyin Ted" till just the other day.

Hell, Trump himself behaves like a liberal trying to portray the wildly over the top liberal stereotype of a conservative.

Except I'm not a man.  😉

And I saw some Freepers claiming last Thursday that they used to be staunch Cruz supporters until his speech. Hahahha..... yet you can find their last posts for 6 months have been obliterating Cruz. 

Also, if y'all haven't seen this start the video at about 5:10 if you want.  You'll be glad.  http://conservatives4tedcruz.blogspot.com/2016/07/ted-cruz-at-his-best-luntz-focus-group.html?spref=tw&m=1

Offline youknowwho

Cruz did not help himself with his on stage tantrum Thursday night. He already had a reputation as being uncooperative and disliked in Congress, but we all thought it was because he was doing the right thing.

It turns out that he is as stubborn and as self-serving as all of his opponents have always said he is.

Either do it my way, or F**k You!, is not a way to win friends and influence people. Even if you may be right, that is still not the correct way to behave. He could have done things a different way and still made his points. As it is, he has placed himself on the outside with very little influence. He is now viewed as an uncompromising bleep even when the issue is bigger than just him, which is what people always said about him anyway.

I always thought he was better than this. I was wrong.

Hmmmm the focus group disagrees with you.
http://conservatives4tedcruz.blogspot.com/2016/07/ted-cruz-at-his-best-luntz-focus-group.html?spref=tw&m=1

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I noticed that too.  Poll of Dads...  How many pat your daughters on that region?

You know he did say he would date her, if she wasn't his daughter.

I cannot abide a man as president who lusts after his daughter. I have seen more than enough pictures of inappropriate touching to know this is an evil, disgusting man who will NEVER get my vote.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...