Author Topic: “I never thought I’d say these words, but Ted Cruz was right...in this election, do the right thing and vote your conscience.” —Hillary  (Read 2977 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fantom

Hillary doesn't need your vote.  She just needs you not to vote for Trump.

trump does not need our vote either..said so his own orange self.  I for one will heed trump in this, and not vote for him as he does not represent me. If that is ok with you..you vote your vote and I will vote mine.  See how that works?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/05/08/trump-i-have-principles-dont-need-conservatives-to-support-me/
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Fantom

Those who supported tRump in the primaries will be responsible for Hillary winning.

Right.. a vote for trump was a vote for Hillary.  :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
She has a very good point. Democrats should vote their values and support Jill Stein  in the Green Party.

Offline Fantom

Hillary simply needs your Il Douche and all of you to continue to attack Cruz and Conservatives instead of the person you supposedly are so afraid of getting into the White House.

If you truly did not want Hillary, you should have never nominated Trump. 

He is just her Trojan Stalking Horse at best.

:beer:

Frederick Douglass

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Let it burn.

Offline SirLinksALot

Well at least one Texas delegate did hold up a "Clinton/Cruz 2020" sign in his face at his morning after make up speech - e=which did not go well.

http://wfin.com/texas-delegates-break-into-bitter-fighting-over-cruzs-non-endorsement/

Not sure what you're trying to drive at here. One delegate dislikes Cruz and insinuates that he's in cahoots with Hillary... what does that prove? That Cruz is in cahoots with Hillary?

I could hold up a "David Duke -- Trump Press Secretary" sign as well. What would that prove?

NOTHING of course. In fact this entire thread is like Seinfeld -- a thread about nothing.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not sure what you're trying to drive at here. One delegate dislikes Cruz and insinuates that he's in cahoots with Hillary... what does that prove? That Cruz is in cahoots with Hillary?

I could hold up a "David Duke -- Trump Press Secretary" sign as well. What would that prove?

NOTHING of course. In fact this entire thread is like Seinfeld -- a thread about nothing.

Mech is applying the same logic to that lone poster that his fellow Liberals do to those lone idiots that show up at a TEA Party. 

One person suddenly = the entire group.

Or in this case one lone idiot from Austin proves their stupid theory that supporting Cruz equates to a vote for Hillary. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:04:16 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

Trump attacks conservatives like an idiot

Hillary  happily smacks Trump with a dead Mackerel

Today is a win for Hillary

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
All I know is that conscience is at the heart of our Constitution. Every individual right laid out in it is ultimately a right to follow our conscience.

When you become outraged at a man who encourages you to abide by your conscience, it means your conscience has already condemned you.
- Michael Brendan Dougherty - The week

Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience.
-George Washington

Offline Mechanicos

Posted May 27... got anything current?
Oh yeah 4 days of attacking Clinton at the convention. Did you miss it? Pretty sure we can find videos of all those speakers attacking Hillary...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online Ghost Bear

Oh yeah 4 days of attacking Clinton at the convention. Did you miss it? Pretty sure we can find videos of all those speakers attacking Hillary...

And yet this morning he was attacking... Ted Cruz.  How... odd.   :pondering:
Let it burn.

geronl

First day of the general election and he is attacking a Republican. *sigh*

Hillary is more intelligent than Trump.

Offline Mechanicos

As you usual you operate with bad information. It was a over 40 min press conference and the part you saw out of context was in response to a reporter's questions on it. But hey, we been saying the anti's got bad info for a long time and it does not change anything no matter how many times its proven.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online Ghost Bear

As you usual you operate with bad information. It was a over 40 min press conference and the part you saw out of context was in response to a reporter's questions on it. But hey, we been saying the anti's got bad info for a long time and it does not change anything no matter how many times its proven.

Well hey, thanks for straightening me out then. Just one more question, in that 40 minute press conference, tell me... how many times did he attack Hillary?
Let it burn.

Offline skeeter

First day of the general election and he is attacking a Republican. *sigh*

Hillary is more intelligent than Trump.

I'm beginning to become convinced the whole thing is a set up.

Celebrity is worth millions today - Caitlin Jenner is worth 100 million - for wearing a friggin' dress. Can you imagine how many tens of millions Trump will be able to parlay this election season into? He hasn't really invested anything into running but his time - he's operating on a shoestring so he's not risking any of his personal fortune, he never practices for debates or interviews, hell he even flies home ever night to sleep in his own bed.

So running against Hillary and losing gets Trump millions in the tabloids, TLC programs and mini documentaries. AND he'll OWN the current occupant on the White House.

The GOP quickly adapted and is taking advantage of the situation as well. Trump took out the only authentic articulate conservative in the race, and continues to pound him because he knows that what his newfound partners in the GOPe want him to do.

And sorry to say NeverTrump is playing right into his/their hands too. When Trump loses guess who's gonna take the fall and be further marginalized in the minds of millions of republican voters?

Its a win win for Trump and the GOP, who really won't mind someone who "plays ball" like Hillary, and a lose lose for conservatives and America.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:59:33 pm by skeeter »