Author Topic: Ted Cruz booed off stage at RNC for not endorsing Donald Trump  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Ted Cruz booed off stage at RNC for not endorsing Donald Trump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PUSRF9LB50

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 07:07:04 pm by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
Re: Ted Cruz booed off stage at RNC for not endorsing Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 08:05:27 pm »
As a died-in-the-wool trumpbot you saw what you wanted to see. Like all things tRump he sucked all you in again.

Trump controlled the stage and cameras. They set Cruz up. When "eric the runt" signaled NY delegation they started booing.

tRump timed his upstaging the end of Cruz's speech perfectly.

The best I can say to trumpbots, "be very careful what you have wished for".

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 08:10:43 pm »
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 08:12:43 pm »
Strange, I thought the primary was over. Gess Donald Trump and Friends just want to do their best to unite the party.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:13:12 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 08:14:19 pm »
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 08:19:19 pm »
Is there a reason to post this other than to troll?  Does this somehow make the case against Hillary?  Does this convince anyone to vote for Trump?  Does it articulate ideas in Trump's platform, or in the Republican party platform?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

@Mechanicos
James 1:20

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 08:21:58 pm »
Is there a reason to post this other than to troll?  Does this somehow make the case against Hillary?  Does this convince anyone to vote for Trump?  Does it articulate ideas in Trump's platform, or in the Republican party platform?

@Mechanicos
What are the ones still attacking the GOP Candidate trying to accomplish? To elect Hilary or just suppress GOP turn out?

Offline beandog

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 08:25:23 pm »
Ted Cruz booed off stage at RNC for not endorsing Donald Trump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PUSRF9LB50

Nobody is surprised that a bunch of tRumpbot losers behave like spoiled brat 6 years old that need a nap.  They take after their hero, the Donald, King of all things Orange.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 08:26:00 pm »
What are the ones still attacking the GOP Candidate trying to accomplish? To elect Hilary or just suppress GOP turn out?

As you say, Trump is the GOP candidate.  Do you intend to sway the undecided by attacking Cruz?  Do you believe you'll build party unity?  How many additional votes do you expect to gain by doing so?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 08:27:05 pm »
Nobody is surprised that a bunch of tRumpbot losers behave like spoiled brat 6 years old that need a nap.  They take after their hero, the Donald, King of all things Orange.
Look again it was pretty much everybody there. Trump opponents are on the left.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 08:29:27 pm »

@Mechanicos

Mech is Trump's shill,  and now that the convention's over he's got to keep pushing his client's vendetta against "fellow" Republicans.   

This is all about, of course, Trump's fitness for the office he seeks.   A penchant for not letting go of personal vendettas is not a trait I want in a President.  Mech's beating this dead horse may tingle his Trumpboner,  but it isn't helping to defeat Hillary.   

But I doubt that's his goal.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 08:32:19 pm »
Mech is Trump's shill,  and now that the convention's over he's got to keep pushing his client's vendetta against "fellow" Republicans.   

This is all about, of course, Trump's fitness for the office he seeks.   A penchant for not letting go of personal vendettas is not a trait I want in a President.  Mech's beating this dead horse may tingle his Trumpboner,  but it isn't helping to defeat Hillary.   

Yes I've seen plenty of his work here.  But I've also noticed that he is quick to drop a thread when asked a simple, intellectually honest question based on careful thought with no name-calling or insults.  I'm seeing similar behavior in other outspoken members of the pro-Trump camp as well.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 08:32:45 pm »
As you say, Trump is the GOP candidate.  Do you intend to sway the undecided by attacking Cruz?  Do you believe you'll build party unity?  How many additional votes do you expect to gain by doing so?
Cruz tried to sabotage the party for his own agenda of hoping to run in 2020. The next morning he doubled down on it. Hes a traitor to the GOP now and a supporter helping a dem get elected for his own interests. Don't take my word for it, his own Texas delegates said as much. We are going after Hilary.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 08:34:25 pm »

If Trump and co had more brains than ego they would let this die a slow peaceful death. But, hey if they want to turn every cruz supporter in the country against them I say more power to them.

Let me know if you want to rent a jumbotron to show Cruz's full speech somewhere I might have some spare change I could throw in for you, @Mechanicos
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 08:35:38 pm »
We are going after Hilary.

Then you're going about it like a fool. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 08:35:59 pm »
Cruz tried to sabotage the party for his own agenda of hoping to run in 2020. The next morning he doubled down on it. Hes a traitor to the GOP now and a supporter helping a dem get elected for his own interests. Don't take my word for it, his own Texas delegates said as much. We are going after Hilary.

How exactly does this video go after Hillary?  Where does it point out her weaknesses and failures, and Trump's strengths and successes?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 08:38:56 pm »
Then you're going about it like a fool.
Look at the topic list, that's a self-reinforcing feeding frenzy of a dysfunctional outlook.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 08:40:34 pm »
Reposting at wo day old story? Just can quit Cruz bashing. **nononono*

Too bad their nominee won't run against his good friend Hitlery.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 08:40:36 pm »
Cruz said nothing about that. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,216797.msg978559.html#msg978559
You show us where. Or are you bearing false witness again @Mechanicos ?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 08:52:16 pm »
Cruz said nothing about that. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,216797.msg978559.html#msg978559
You show us where. Or are you bearing false witness again @Mechanicos ?
Ted Cruz arrives at Republican convention with an eye on the next one

As Ted Cruz thanked hundreds of supporters Wednesday for helping him beat all but one contender in the GOP primary, Donald Trump’s jet roared over the river in the background.

The crowd booed, and moments later, they started chanting at Cruz: “2020! 2020! 2020!

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-cruz-republican-convention-20160721-snap-story.html

Which is why it sounded like his campaign speeches.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 08:54:53 pm »
I find it interesting that you're so invested in bashing a conservative Republican.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 09:01:45 pm »
Ted Cruz arrives at Republican convention with an eye on the next one

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-cruz-republican-convention-20160721-snap-story.html

Which is why it sounded like his campaign speeches.
So where in the text of the speech did Cruz say anything about running in 2020? Why is the LA times interpretation of events now a good source, you know better than to trust a liberal rag like that. Why don't you show us the quotes from Cruz to prove your point instead of spreading more false witness?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 09:03:57 pm »
I find it interesting that you're so invested in bashing a conservative Republican.
The flaw in your argument is you mistakenly assume Cruz is a conservative. A conservative does not argue reasonable gun-control to the Supreme Court, a conservative does not ignore the First and Fourth Amendment rights of conservatives at the Trump rally in Chicago, etc. That's not what a real conservative does.  That's what a deceptive lawyer trying to fake being a conservative does.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 09:05:36 pm »
I guess he wants to make it abundantly clear which side Trump and those who are Trump servile puppy dogs are on.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 09:07:30 pm »
So where in the text of the speech did Cruz say anything about running in 2020? Why is the LA times interpretation of events now a good source, you know better than to trust a liberal rag like that. Why don't you show us the quotes from Cruz to prove your point instead of spreading more false witness?
Think you are slick trying to change the subject here? Now you want to make it him outright saying it instead of acting like it so much so that thousands there saw it including people in his own State's delegation who booed him off the stage.