Author Topic: Clinton VP Pick to be Announced Friday  (Read 245 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Clinton VP Pick to be Announced Friday
« on: July 22, 2016, 06:21:38 pm »
IF she picks either Warren or Castro it's a done deal.  Trump won't stand a chance.  The Orange orangutan has insulted women and Hispanics -- one of those as her VP will ensure those votes.  Secondly, he's also insulted conservatives stating that he doesn't need our vote.  Hmm... let's see ... He'll lost the Hispanic vote, he'll lose the female vote and the majority of the DEM crossovers (surprise) and the #NeverTrump votes = Trump will lose by a landslide -- all by design of course.

Clinton VP Pick To Be Announced Friday Afternoon

NBC News has learned from two knowledgeable Democratic sources that Hillary Clinton will announce her choice of running mate later today, first by text and then at a rally in Tampa.

Her first joint appearance with her newly-minted running mate will be Saturday at a rally in Miami.

Clinton's Brooklyn staff will be told of the choice later this afternoon.

The candidates who are not chosen will be called by campaign chairman John Podesta, by Clinton herself or by another high-level official within the campaign.

Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine remains the overwhelming favorite among insiders, but sources caution that Agriculture Sec. Tom Vilsack is also a top contender. The next most talked about names includes New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker and Labor Sec. Tom Perez.

Kaine arrived in Boston Friday morning for a previously scheduled fundraiser, telling NECN he was "looking forward" to the fundraising event.

But asked if he has spoken to Hillary Clinton, Kaine demurred.

"That's all I'm going to say," he said. ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-vp-pick-be-announced-friday-afternoon-n615086
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.