Author Topic: Donald Trump positions himself as the voice of ‘the forgotten men and women’  (Read 326 times)

cuky

Donald Trump positions himself as the voice of ‘the forgotten men and women’
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-positions-himself-as-the-voice-of-%e2%80%98the-forgotten-men-and-women%e2%80%99/ar-BBuDI32?ocid=spartandhp

CLEVELAND — Donald Trump painted a dire portrait of a lawless, terrorized nation as he accepted the Republican presidential nomination here Thursday night, delivering a sweeping indictment of a feckless political and corporate class that he argued was thrusting the United States into a perilous decline.

Declaring that he alone has the leadership strength to secure the homeland and rejuvenate the economy, the billionaire real estate mogul offered himself as a “law and order” candidate and made a direct appeal to blue-collar Americans who have felt left behind in the 21st century.

The tone of his prepared text was hard-edged — at times severe — and echoed the dark themes of Richard Nixon’s 1968 campaign.

Offline kevindavis007

Hate to say this but the Blue collar jobs is going bye bye..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 03:42:58 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 :3:

Only fools would believe such a bunch of BS
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump getting support from Law Enforcement, numerous others, so it goes.

Secured Borders, yes, Trump is for them.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Care to comment on today's Presser from Trump on Cruz' father's role in JFK assassination, or Trump's plan to fund a PAC to unseat Cruz......  on the day after he gets the nomination?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:45:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Care to comment on today's Presser from Trump on Cruz' father's role in JFK assassination, or Trump's plan to fund a PAC to unseat Cruz......  on the day after he gets the nomination?

I think that topic is verboten until the official spin is distributed.