Author Topic: The Republican nominee speaks this Morning!  (Read 9118 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Republican nominee speaks this Morning!
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2016, 05:11:34 pm »
Yes, I believe he is INSANE, HAS A MENTAL DISORDER, by my psychological evaluation of his behavior all his life and that is the real reason he should not be president.  Never trust anything an insane person says because THE PERSON IS INSANE. 

What you saw him say this morning is the real him, not reading off a teleprompter.  He will never stop trashing Cruz, Heidi, Cruz's father because Cruz will not endorse.  Cruz could stop this by becoming, as Cruz said, a "servile puppy dog" to Trump.  When I say Trump will never stop dumping on Cruz, below is a link to show he will keep trashing a person who rejects him, for 20 years and only stops when a law suit against him is threatened.

"Selina Scott, English reporter, reveals how Donald Trump failed to seduce her... then stalked her for 20 YEARS."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424519/The-comb-creep-hates-women-know-SELINA-SCOTT-reveals-Donald-Trump-failed-seduce-stalked-20-years.html

Do read that to see the real Trump when the public is not watching.

Appears that Trump is as bad or worse a sexual scum bag than WJC.   He's a disgusting POS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2016, 05:11:52 pm »
"Selina Scott, English reporter, reveals how Donald Trump failed to seduce her... then stalked her for 20 YEARS."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424519/The-comb-creep-hates-women-know-SELINA-SCOTT-reveals-Donald-Trump-failed-seduce-stalked-20-years.html

There was a reporter who said Trump had small hands decades ago and Trump still sends pictures of his hands to the guy to this day.

Trump really is a mental patient.

geronl

« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2016, 05:12:57 pm »
Trump's first TV ads of the general election will probably attack Ted Cruz.

lol

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2016, 05:14:19 pm »
Rush is now busily trying to paper over what Trump said this morning!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2016, 05:15:12 pm »
He was on the cover of TIME again, he gave 3.8 million to his campaign his kids are great, Melania is an elegant model and GC is not Penthouse, Cruz lied, He wants to form a pac to defeat Cruz in 4 years (senate race in in two years) We want to protect other countries but they have to pay, Japan makes cars and is rich, NASCAR, Richard Petty supports me, you have to vote for me because of Hillary's SC picks, Lee Harvey Oswald had breakfast with Cruz's father, Heidi is a beautiful woman, and on and on and on. He is very disturbed and needs therapy.

It's disturbing to read Trump's remarks this morning but far more disturbing to have watched it.  It was like Captain Queeg, finally unbalanced, pulling the silver marbles out of his pocket and going full pyscho.

Trump will not get over this and, hey,  a big ole thank you to Ted Cruz for causing this meltdown.  No wonder Ted was smiling when he got on the elevator.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2016, 05:18:12 pm »

Good luck with that, Rush is going to be back on the pills before this is over.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2016, 05:18:12 pm »
Appears that Trump is as bad or worse a sexual scum bag than WJC.   He's a disgusting POS.

Ok...so now what?  There is now an INSANE nominee of the party I was formerly a part.  This means the Hildabeast will win easily and likely take the house and senate with her.  This also means the supreme court will be lost, likely until this republic ends.  We are unbelievably screwed.  Better stock up on ammo and bury it somewhere...lol.

This is going to be HORRIBLE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2016, 05:18:30 pm »
Listening to Rush...I don't think Rush approves of all Trump's policies but still firmly believes he is better than Hillary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2016, 05:18:42 pm »
EricaGrieder ‏@EricaGrieder  24m24 minutes ago
EricaGrieder Retweeted CNN
How can we expect Trump to keep us safe, when Rafael Cruz remains demonstrably at large?

And, yeah, there's that! hahahaha

Offline LMAO

« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2016, 05:19:25 pm »

Because deep down he knows it's indefensible but since he's the nominee against Clinton he feels stuck
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2016, 05:19:33 pm »
Yes, I believe he is INSANE, HAS A MENTAL DISORDER, by my psychological evaluation of his behavior all his life and that is the real reason he should not be president.  Never trust anything an insane person says because THE PERSON IS INSANE. 

What you saw him say this morning is the real him, not reading off a teleprompter.  He will never stop trashing Cruz, Heidi, Cruz's father because Cruz will not endorse.  Cruz could stop this by becoming, as Cruz said, a "servile puppy dog" to Trump.  When I say Trump will never stop dumping on Cruz, below is a link to show he will keep trashing a person who rejects him, for 20 years and only stops when a law suit against him is threatened.

Do read that to see the real Trump when the public is not watching.

Victoria, I saw dozens of mini-Trumps during my 8 years in the Army. Their "leadership" style was: when things are going well, it's due to their leadership. When things don't go so well, it's because everybody else is screwing up. That's why Trump will never sufficiently staff up to run a winning national campaign. With Trump (and Manafort), it's all about them.

I never considered myself anything more than a good officer who worked with great soldiers and NCOs. We got some great things accomplished, and I was never afraid to stick my neck out. My last Battalion Cdr in Germany demanded independence and imagination from his officers, and I thrived under his leadership. Oh, he chewed my rear on multiple occasions (I was a mere LT at the time), but I knew it was forgotten the minute I left his office.

It's inevitable that Trump would find a number of people who revere him. From my experience, I doubt I would last long with Trump, but who knows?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2016, 05:20:23 pm »
It's disturbing to read Trump's remarks this morning but far more disturbing to have watched it.  It was like Captain Queeg, finally unbalanced, pulling the silver marbles out of his pocket and going full pyscho.

Trump will not get over this and, hey,  a big ole thank you to Ted Cruz for causing this meltdown.  No wonder Ted was smiling when he got on the elevator.

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

geronl

« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2016, 05:20:41 pm »
Trump is focused, like a lady bug.. I mean Laser Beam.... on fixing the economy Ted Cruz! Trump will never stop his campaign to keep Hillary Ted Cruz out of the White House!!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2016, 05:21:04 pm »
Listening to Rush...I don't think Rush approves of all Trump's policies but still firmly believes he is better than Hillary
I think that's the general consensus among most of the people that will be voting Trump in November. They're not voting for Trump per se, but voting for "Not Hillary Clinton."

However, Trump and Rush have been friendly since before he decided to run for President, so I'm not surprised Rush supports him, either.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2016, 05:21:40 pm »

He's talking about last night, not this morning, yet.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2016, 05:23:14 pm »
I think that's the general consensus among most of the people that will be voting Trump in November. They're not voting for Trump per se, but voting for "Not Hillary Clinton."

However, Trump and Rush have been friendly since before he decided to run for President, so I'm not surprised Rush supports him, either.

Sorry, but many many conservatives will never vote for Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2016, 05:23:25 pm »
Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

Ok GFJ....put the coffee down slowly and back away from the keyboard.  :smokin:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2016, 05:23:30 pm »
He's talking about last night, not this morning, yet.

You must not be getting the second hour yet.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2016, 05:24:47 pm »
Rush seems to think this was a news conference.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2016, 05:26:19 pm »
Because deep down he knows it's indefensible but since he's the nominee against Clinton he feels stuck

That's how I see it too!...he also feels Pence will keep him on the right track....I hope so but I just don't think anyone can do that.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:02 pm »

I absolutely will not vote for Trump.  I had been trying to talk myself into it, but no longer.  I am now actively trying to talk my husband out of it (he doesn't like Trump either).
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:27:28 pm by Eowyn »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:13 pm »
Ok GFJ....put the coffee down slowly and back away from the keyboard.  :smokin:

No, no, that was great.  GFJ knew the actual words that the fictional Captain Queeg said during the trial.

We are currently being treated to real, live Queeg that we have somehow nominated to be the Republican candidate.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:44 pm »
We should have done a live Rush thread today...
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2016, 05:29:02 pm »
That's how I see it too!...he also feels Pence will keep him on the right track....I hope so but I just don't think anyone can do that.

Rush is in CYA mode! Nothing more or less than that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2016, 05:29:37 pm »

Limbaugh has lost any credibility as a conservative