Author Topic: CNN Money: Ailes Considering Trump Campaign Manager, Advisor Job  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=739938

Newsmax
CNN Money: Ailes Considering Trump Campaign Manager, Advisor Job
Thursday, July 21, 2016 09:35 PM

By: Cathy Burke

Outgoing Fox News CEO Roger Ailes and Donald Trump have been on the phone with each other all week, fueling speculation the media veteran could wind up as a Trump adviser,

The pair "counseled each other" in "multiple phone" calls this week, the news site reports, citing two unnamed sources.

Ailes, who has led Fox News since it began in 1996, resigned Thursday amid sexual harassment allegations from current and former Fox staffers.

According to CNN Money, the phone call flurry is ramping up talk that Ailes might be interested in becoming an adviser in a formal capacity to the GOP presidential nominee.

Ailes has been active in Republican politics, serving as a consultant to three Republican presidents, and has been friendly with the real estate mogul for "decades," CNN Money reports.

The CNN Money report comes as Rupert Murdoch biographer Michael Wolff wrote Thursday about "rumors" swirling that Ailes would come aboard Team Trump as a campaign manager.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: CNN Money: Ailes Considering Trump Campaign Manager, Advisor Job
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 03:03:14 pm »
Ailes looks like he would fit right in with the tRump culture.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 03:08:49 pm »
Yep.  A serial sexual harrasser would fit right in at Trump Inc.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 03:27:04 pm »
So good to see that Washington's "business as usual" crony culture being dismantled by Trump.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 03:29:15 pm »
So good to see that Washington's "business as usual" crony culture being dismantled by Trump.

Was it me, but did anyone else noticed that at some point earlier in the year, Fox News suddenly went bonzo for Trump?

Now it all makes sense.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.