Author Topic: Huckabee Denounces Cruz As ‘Self-Absorbed Politician’ For RNC Speech  (Read 435 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Huckabee Denounces Cruz As ‘Self-Absorbed Politician’ For RNC Speech

“But from where I sit, I didn’t see a statesman step forth for the country’s future. I saw a self-absorbed politician grab the microphone and try to line up his own future. Ted walked in tall and walked out small,” Huckabee wrote.

Article At: http://www.westernjournalism.com/huckabee-denounces-cruz-self-absorbed-politician/

geronl

Ted Cruz did not talk about himself.

Huckabee is a complete loser and moron.  A sycophantic follower.

I do not understand how people can throw their self-respect away to follow the orange pervert

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The Huckster calls Cruz self absorbed??!!

:silly:

Offline Fantom

The Huckster is projecting again.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

The Huckster calls Cruz self absorbed??!!

:silly:

Great minds think alike..and evidently..so do we.

:beer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline SirLinksALot

Here's a question for Huck

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ted Cruz did not talk about himself.

Huckabee is a complete loser and moron.  A sycophantic follower.

I do not understand how people can throw their self-respect away to follow the orange pervert
One reason: $$$

Sarah Sanders, Huckabee's daughter, is an employee of the Trump campaign.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Great minds think alike..and evidently..so do we.

I can't stand the SOB.  Fox treats him like some kind of senior statesman, when he's a first degree political hack and a windbag to boot.  He really needs to sit down and STFU. 

Along with Glenn Beck.  Hard to decide between 'em who is the bigger attention whore...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Here's a question for Huck

Nailed it like a 9lb sledge on a finishing nail.

For those saying Cruz is self-absorbed here's a homework assignment. Go listen to Cruz speech from last night or pick a good speech from the campaign. Start tallying the number of time he uses a personal pronoun in reference to himself. Do the same for Trump.

Bonus point do the same tally with the words: Freedom, Liberty, and Constitution.

Feel free to report your findings back here.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

Just another Leftenant in Trump's War on Conservatives

Offline Fantom

I can't stand the SOB.  Fox treats him like some kind of senior statesman, when he's a first degree political hack and a windbag to boot.  He really needs to sit down and STFU. 

Along with Glenn Beck.  Hard to decide between 'em who is the bigger attention whore...

Ah..Glenn Beck..that is one place I wish Ted had not gone.

Frederick Douglass