Author Topic: Laura Ingraham Calls Out Media Elites: "Donald Trump Respects Us Enough To Tell Us The Truth About What Has Happened To Our Country"  (Read 795 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Laura Ingraham Calls Out Media Elites: "Donald Trump Respects Us Enough To Tell Us The Truth About What Has Happened To Our Country"

Radio host and editor of Lifzette Laura Ingraham spoke on the third day of the 2016 Republican National Convention ina firey address which called out those in the media who know "in their heart" why Donald Trump won the GOP primary.

She said, "Donald Trump resepcts us enough to tell us the truth about what has happened to out country... Even in the face of unfair criticism and sheer hatred."

She also urged the Republicans "with wounded feelings and bruised egos" that it is time to endorse the nominee of their party.

"Donald Trump has pledged to work tirelessly to get our country back on track," she said.

"I want to say this very plainly," she said to the Republicans who pledged to support the eventual nominee of the Republican Party. "We should all (Even all you boys with wounded feelings and bruised egos). We love you, but you must honor your pledge to support Donald Trump now! Tonight. Tonight."

Read More At: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/20/laura_ingraham_lets_send_the_consultants_the_pollsters_and_the_lobbyists_pakcing.html

One of the best political speeches I've ever seen.

Offline madmaximus

Offline LMAO

You know a candidate is in trouble when his supporters have to beg people to vote for him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline madmaximus

Remember this is the same Laura Ingraham who insulted the Tea Party(calling them hobbits) and told them to shut up during the 2010 debt ceiling deal.

geronl

RadioSlut is a moron. Trump respects nobody and he only tells the truth occasionally by accident.

Offline mirraflake

RadioSlut is a moron. Trump respects nobody and he only tells the truth occasionally by accident.

Laura Ingram is no slut. Not even remotely

@geronl

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Her show hasn't been on a station in Dallas-Fort Worth in four years.  And nobody seems to miss her.

I am not at all surprised that this angry woman has never been married.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Remember this is the same Laura Ingraham who insulted the Tea Party(calling them hobbits) and told them to shut up during the 2010 debt ceiling deal.

I remember. I guess it was an insinuation we aren't as cultured as either the Millionaire or Billionaire from NY who are running for president. Why would we find being compared to hobbits insulting is beyond me.

"But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet, and good tilled earth. For all Hobbits share a love of things that grow. And yes, no doubt, to others our ways seem quaint." -Bilbo Baggins. The Fellowship of the Ring.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline SirLinksALot

When it comes to conservative radio talk show hosts, here are the Trump supporters (those who refuse to even criticize him ):

Laura Ingraham
Sean Hannity
Michael Savage
Mike Gallagher
Bill Bennet

[I'm not even sure about Rush Limbaugh, but I think I can lump him with the above ]

Talk show hosts that do not support Trump and prefer Ted Cruz (but some might vote for Trump because the alternative is Hillary ):

Mark Levin
Dennis Prager
Kevin Mcculloagh
Michael Medved
Glenn Beck