Author Topic: Krauthammer: "Cruz Delivered The Longest Suicide Note In American Political History"  (Read 2286 times)

geronl

[quote
  Cruz actively and traitorously works to get Hillary elected behind the scenes and expressly refusing to support the one who can defeat her.
Trump can't defeat Hillary, and probably doesn't want to.

There is no good reason to support the vile creep Trump anyway.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Reeeeeeeely interesting theory you got there friend....you think that up by yourself or did you by chance hear it from Sean Hannity?? (that's about his speed...)

Inquiring minds want to know...

:smokin:
Considering Cruz has been very active in deeds on immigration and Obama care and Trump has been nothing but words on anything conservative you'd think Cruz would get some slack for mere words yesterday.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Kraut is a GOP-e party hack, so is Brit Hume.  It becomes more obvious by the day who the real outsider was in this race, and it sure as hell wasn't Donald Trump!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Even Mr. Krauthammer's got it figured out:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Dear Mr. Krauthammer:

Bull sh*t. 

Cruz. Reigniting the Promise of America!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Uh huh. And in November when Hillary flattens Trump like a prison bitch, will you still believe that? I doubt it.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Don't stay home! Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.- Ted Cruz

If that is being a sore loser, then I thank you for admitting that Trump is against the constitution and unconscionable.

Loyalty to no man should stand above a person's duty to either the constitution or their conscience.

And if Cruz is the one that is sore, why is Trump still pouting about this today?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline JustPassinThru

PROJECTION.

Cruz isn't whining.  He is just above openly endorsing a liar, a former Tammany bagman and heavy contributor to the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

Does not a personal endorsement MEAN anything?  If you demand an endorsement of someone by someone, and that person who is to be endorsed, is NOT honorable, NOT capable, NOT FIT...is it not the DUTY of the other person to NOT provide it?

That is being a "sore loser"?

Here is what a sore loser is.  Not winning a state primary because your organization did not understand the rules in place, the rules in place for years...and not putting any organization on the ground.

And when the opponent takes the delegates, whine about how it's "NOT FAIR!!"  88kleenix

And then the Trumpbots attack Cruz because Cruz doesn't give Lord God Trump what the idolators think is our new god's due.

Offline biff

Mech - Isn't M. Reagan on the unemployment line like Sarah Palin and the Huckster?

Offline JustPassinThru

Michael Reagan ‏@ReaganWorld 18h18 hours ago
@chattyloulou My father would not be proud of Cruz speech..He would think Cruz was selfish and small and he was and is..@newsmax

So Michael Reagan is a trumpie?

Sad.

Trump, self-evidently, represents the slimy, crony RINO-Insider party far better than he does any standard-bearer for conservative ideals.  Or any ideals...Trump is an empty vessel.  He is hated by some of the Establishment only because he cut in the line - he didn't pay his dues, he started at the top.

But while they hate that, he's their kind of people.  And it's not accidental that the insiders, the WORST of the insiders, such as Manifort and Stone, are inside his camp.  And that the new, liberalized FNC has become the house organ of Trump's vagrant thoughts.

As for Sarah Palin...I cannot imagine what she was thinking.  Or if she's still thinking it.  At this point walking it back, is going to be far less an embarrassment than watching this jackass crash into things in the months ahead.

Offline skeeter

Michael Reagan ‏@ReaganWorld 18h18 hours ago
@chattyloulou My father would not be proud of Cruz speech..He would think Cruz was selfish and small and he was and is..@newsmax

Michael Reagan has been dining out on his august father's name for far too long IMO.

Personally, I find it a kind pathetic attempt at relevancy bearing very little resemblance to reality. Clearly, Reagan and Cruz would be allies.

But if Mike can continue to parlay his relationship with the Reagan family into a living, well then the more power to him.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Kraut is a GOP-e party hack, so is Brit Hume. 

He was also Mondale's speechwriter.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline billva

Cruz is done whether Trump wins or loses.

JMHO

Offline Fantom

Pretty sure another trump supporter has already posted this, and been hashed out.. but I guess TOS trumpers need to keep up the meme.

Cleanup on Isle 7 please..merge duplicate thread.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Cruz is done whether Trump wins or loses.

JMHO

The Dole/McConnell/Boehner/Graham GOP Establishment, Hildabeast, the DNC, and Trump certainly want that to be the case.

Whether they succeed or not depends on whether there are enough Conservatives left who are willing to recognize what they once paid lip service to, or whether they just folded it into big government populist nationalism run by a party that says they can tax and spend more judiciously than the Democrats.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775