Author Topic: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - THURSDAY, JULY 21  (Read 41537 times)

Silver Pines

Re: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - THURSDAY, JULY 21
« Reply #1100 on: July 23, 2016, 09:19:49 pm »
Whoops... you need to update your cut & paste file there fella. Angry statements about "Bush" is so 2000, don't you know.  :laugh:  Well, to give benefit of the doubt... maybe 2004.  ^-^

LMAO!

@billva, you didn't even do me the courtesy of an original post!  Just dragged up a template and forgot to change the name...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1101 on: July 23, 2016, 09:29:47 pm »
Cruz is truly done and I would be so glad to let him go, but then I see a 45 page topic that keeps blowing up Lying Ted's qualifications and I started doing a little research and find the view of the bigger picture in the country is just the opposite so I put up a few cartoons.  If it bothered you then I am so sorry.

Where'd you say you put those "big picture" cartoons up? I'd like to take a look.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1102 on: July 23, 2016, 11:37:54 pm »
Cruz is truly done and I would be so glad to let him go, but then I see a 45 page topic that keeps blowing up Lying Ted's qualifications and I started doing a little research and find the view of the bigger picture in the country is just the opposite so I put up a few cartoons.  If it bothered you then I am so sorry.

Never gonna break the "Lying Ted" habit are you?  If your preferred candidate can't break it either, then he will lose in November, with all flags flying.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #1103 on: July 24, 2016, 12:09:55 am »
@LonestarDream, what "it" is there to work out, exactly?  Trump attacked the man's wife and his father.  And just yesterday, he went off on Cruz AGAIN, even threatening to create a superpac to destroy him. 

Seriously, why do you think Cruz should or would want to "work it out" with this piece of slime?   To hell with him.
I get the feeling that Trump is still going after the kid who kicked his ass on the playground in the 4th grade. There were 3 days between the end of the GOP convention and the start of the Democratic convention. There were e-mails released. There is a plethora of Hillary crap. Donald is still fixated on Cruz. This guy is not qualified to be the President's cook. You have to think about tomorrow's meal.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Silver Pines

« Reply #1104 on: July 24, 2016, 12:41:22 am »
I get the feeling that Trump is still going after the kid who kicked his ass on the playground in the 4th grade. There were 3 days between the end of the GOP convention and the start of the Democratic convention. There were e-mails released. There is a plethora of Hillary crap. Donald is still fixated on Cruz. This guy is not qualified to be the President's cook. You have to think about tomorrow's meal.

I think that's an accurate assessment.  Trump can't stand the fact that Cruz faced him down in public and refuses to bend his knee.  He's just not used to that kind of treatment.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #1105 on: July 24, 2016, 12:48:13 am »
I think that's an accurate assessment.  Trump can't stand the fact that Cruz faced him down in public and refuses to bend his knee.  He's just not used to that kind of treatment.

At the same time Trump is all butthurt over Cruz breaking that idiotic pledge he squealing for Bernie Sanders to do the same.

Silver Pines

« Reply #1106 on: July 24, 2016, 01:17:08 am »
At the same time Trump is all butthurt over Cruz breaking that idiotic pledge he squealing for Bernie Sanders to do the same.

He's a certifiable lunatic.

geronl

« Reply #1107 on: July 24, 2016, 01:20:19 am »
Possible future headline:

July 24, 2017

FBI Three Long Beach Men Charged with Supporting Ted Cruz!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #1108 on: July 24, 2016, 01:21:37 am »

At least.

Ted Cruz is out endorsing conservative candidates who are winning primaries and Nutcase Trump is stalking him and threatening to take him down.

Silver Pines

« Reply #1109 on: July 24, 2016, 01:28:22 am »
At least.

Ted Cruz is out endorsing conservative candidates who are winning primaries and Nutcase Trump is stalking him and threatening to take him down.

I hope to God he tries it.  It would be fantastic.  He might even end up being dragged away in a straitjacket.

Wingnut

« Reply #1110 on: July 24, 2016, 01:29:39 am »

As are his followers.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1111 on: July 24, 2016, 01:58:29 am »
As are his followers.
How the heck are we supposed to recognize you?  You keep changing dang avatars.   :beer:

@Wingnut
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:58:56 am by mrpotatohead »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1112 on: July 24, 2016, 02:02:08 am »
How the heck are we supposed to recognize you?  You keep changing dang avatars.   :beer:

@Wingnut

He needs to change his name from Wingnut to Wingding Weisenheimer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #1113 on: July 24, 2016, 02:04:49 am »

@Wingnut

I am on double secret probation...

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1114 on: July 24, 2016, 02:08:02 am »

LOLOLOLOL.....you are a nut for sure.  I enjoy your posts buddy!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1115 on: July 24, 2016, 02:13:25 am »

GPA:  0.0
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #1116 on: July 24, 2016, 02:18:28 am »

Cool! We could get married and you would be Mrs Weisenheimer.  Well, Unless you are a dude...Then we could only date.

Wingnut

« Reply #1117 on: July 24, 2016, 02:20:30 am »
LOLOLOLOL.....you are a nut for sure.  I enjoy your posts buddy!

:beer:

Online libertybele

« Reply #1118 on: July 24, 2016, 02:23:07 am »

Wut, whoa ....what did you do now?   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1119 on: July 24, 2016, 02:34:40 am »

Not bad.  Not bad at all.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1120 on: July 24, 2016, 02:35:53 am »
AGAIN???? :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #1121 on: July 24, 2016, 02:36:21 am »
Wut, whoa ....what did you do now?   :silly:

I bypassed the Breathalyzer lockout on my keyboard.   @mystery-ak  put Niedermyer  on it. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #1122 on: July 24, 2016, 02:40:06 am »
I bypassed the Breathalyzer lockout on my keyboard.   @mystery-ak  put Niedermyer  on it.

:thud:   :nono:   :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1123 on: July 24, 2016, 02:46:55 am »
Cool! We could get married and you would be Mrs Weisenheimer.  Well, Unless you are a dude...Then we could only date.

Hey, in these modern, now, a go go days, what difference does it make? 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1124 on: July 24, 2016, 02:58:07 am »
Hey, in these modern, now, a go go days, what difference does it make?

As long as you're groovy, man.