Author Topic: Ted Cruz Denied Entry Into Sheldon Adelson’s Suite Following RNC Speech  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ted Cruz Denied Entry Into Sheldon Adelson’s Suite Following RNC Speech
Independent Journal Review, July 20, 2016, Joe Perticone

CLEVELAND — Texas Senator Ted Cruz was denied entry into billionaire GOP donor Sheldon Adleson’s suite following his speech at the Republican National Convention Wednesday night, Independent Journal Review has confirmed.

A former U.S. Senator inside the Adelson’s luxury box at the Quicken Loans arena told Independent Journal Review that Cruz approached the suite after he finished his speech that fell short of endorsing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Cruz was not welcome in the suite “because he’s a piece of sh*t,” the Senator said.

Cruz was stopped at the door because several attendees inside the suite were furious with his decision to not endorse Trump. An aide to Adelson then confirmed that Cruz was turned away.

A spokesperson for Cruz was not immediately available for comment.

Multiple other news outlets reported the incident. BuzzFeed and CNN reported that Cruz was denied entry, which coincided with an outburst by Washington State Republican Party chairman Susan Hutchison, who had to be physically restrained.

During his speech, Cruz briefly congratulated Trump on obtaining the party’s nomination, but avoided mentioning his name any further.

http://ijr.com/2016/07/655387-ted-cruz-denied-entry-into-sheldon-adelsons-suite-following-rnc-speech/

I wonder what Cruz needed from $heldon Adelson??   :pondering:

Offline sinkspur

So the big establishment donor shunned Cruz.

And this is supposed to hurt Cruz how?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
One thing that clearly resonates again and again.  Cruz has tenacity, backbone and INTEGRITY!!  It took tremendous courage last night to stand before a crowd who booed, Freedom, the Constitution and Conservatism.  My only question is ... what the hell is wrong with Trump supporters and for crying out loud why are they against freedom?  Why are they against the Constitution?  Why are they against Conservatism? 

I am for LIBERTY, I am for the Constitution, I am for Conservatism and I am even more sure of my support for Cruz.  I have and always have been a firm believer in voting my conscious.  I fully intend to do so in November.  I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop however ... the 'powers that be' will probably make it impossible to write in a candidate.

#NeverTrump
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline chae

I think it says alot of Trump supporters when their first instinct is to react with violence.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
And thus the fascade is ripped from the face of the GOP-E...thugs, all of them!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
So tell me again, which candidate was the outsider?   :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Billionaires stick together, I guess.

And to think all the little folks think these billionaires have their backs.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
So an "UNNAMED" former senator cause Cruz a POS.....

What a coward, not to go on record.  No wonder he is a "FORMER" senator.

I hate yellow bastards.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I wonder what Cruz needed from $heldon Adelson??   :pondering:

Don't know, but it looks like Establishment Adelson is in bed with Trump now cutting fat check$$$.
The Republic is lost.

And thus the fascade is ripped from the face of the GOP-E...thugs, all of them!

And this opinion has what to do with the article posted?   Or do you just post without reading the articles? 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ted Cruz Denied Entry Into Sheldon Adelson’s Suite Following RNC Speech

Yet another badge of honor for Ted!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So tell me again, which candidate was the outsider?   :pondering:

It has been obvious to me from day one!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien