Author Topic: MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons  (Read 557 times)

Offline mrclose

For you 'sensitive types' beware, there is a video of the exchange at the site.

It is all .. "So Sad, So Sad".
(I Have to get one of those “Vote no to Monica’s ex-boyfriend’s wife in 2016.” tees!) :silly:

Warning, sensitive MSNBC viewers may want to look away. That’s essentially what Rachel Maddow told liberal watchers on Wednesday night before showing a picture of anti-Hillary Clinton buttons at the Republican convention. Considering the hateful rhetoric that’s come out of MSNBC for years, perhaps that viewer warning should have appeared in the past.

The buttons included ones that read “Hillary for prison” and “Vote no to Monica’s ex-boyfriend’s wife in 2016.” Maddow informed viewers, “You may find it uncomfortable. And so, you may not want to look at this stuff. But these are some of the pins that are being sold at the venue.”

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/07/20/msnbc-warns-sensitive-viewers-showing-anti-hillary-buttons
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline LMAO

Re: MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 11:41:35 am »
So the three viewers who watch MSNBC are too sensitive to see campaign slogans?

I wouldn't get worked up over this. After all it is MSNBC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 11:57:02 am »
I want an Al Sharpton 'Resist We Much!' button.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 12:00:23 pm »
It must be difficult to live in the real world when one is such a freakin' stupid snowflake as to become uncomfortable at the sight of a campaign button with a few non-obscene words on it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WAC

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 12:09:23 pm »

Madow is just another Liberal still looking for  "safe rooms"........while she endorses butchering babies and selling their body parts.

Meanwhile I thought this was an interesting take of Hitlery.......