Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 77572 times)

Offline Hoodat

Logic says that the one who has a perfect record of being proven right has the presumption going forward over the one who has a 100% failure record. When your sources and your arguments have been impeached you do not get to demand anything.

This is a classic example of non-rational persuasion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In all of this Trump verses Hillary, one fact is overlooked. BHO has a JAR in the 50's. That could end up being a plus for Hillary. Trump can little afford these missteps
JAR?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Just_Victor

JAR?

Took me a few minutes, but Job Approval Rating.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Smokin Joe

Took me a few minutes, but Job Approval Rating.
Thanks! I couldn't pull that one out.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

Logic says that the one who has a perfect record of being proven right has the presumption going forward over the one who has a 100% failure record. When your sources and your arguments have been impeached you do not get to demand anything.

Trump has a proven record of being a yuge liar, a cad, a pervert, a liberal and wrong on almost everything, his endorsement is toxic, ask Renee Ellmers.

Offline Smokin Joe

JAR - glass container with metal lid.

JAR:

:tongue2:
Shaken abruptly, not stirred, no doubt.

C S Lewis

Offline kartographer

Regan did not have a bad reputation tho as a dishonest power hungry political. Even if you do not agree with that the fact is that's how many conservatives see him now after the Primary. And what happened at the convention combined with his morning disaster with the Texas delegation (his donors wanting to attack him, etc) indicates hes in trouble.
I actually half expected that when Cruz came out Vince McMahon and three or four WWE wrestlers would jump up on the stage and grab Cruz shave his head and they make a brunt sacrifice to Trump of it. That is exactly the type of campaign he is running just like a WWE big run up to a giant pay per view  extravaganza!

I am sure you Trumpster would have loved it!

Mechanicos you have nothing to worry about The Donald will beat the hilderbeast and will make a excellent Emperor wears no clothes better and it is for certain that Trump has proven that  no one knows more about bread and circuses than he does.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Frank Cannon

Well if Ill Duche is still fighting Cruz, then the dumb bastard is fighting the wrong opponent.

What a genious..

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well if Ill Duche is still fighting Cruz, then the dumb bastard is fighting the wrong opponent.

What a genious..

He's going after who he deems is the bigger threat.

It's more important for him to get revenge on Cruz than defeat Hillary in the general election. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

What a genious..

@Frank Cannon

You misspelled "Douche".

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Just_Victor

JAR - glass container with metal lid.

JAR:

:tongue2:

HA!    Amateur....
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 11:44:40 am by Just_Victor »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Just so you know, the word 'Conservative' is always capitalized.  And for the record, Conservatives don't vote for people in favor of universal health care, insurance mandates, touchback amnesty, taxpayer funding of abortion mills, Kelo, denying the right to purchase firearms without due process, etc.  The fact that you are willing to do so shows that you are not a Conservative.

The dipstick thinks RR spelled his last name Regan. Nobody with any Conservative chops would make that mistake.

Methinks this one is just another outsourced spammer from India.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline aligncare

Okay, diehard cruzers, tell me this. How come Hugh Hewitt, who was adamantly apposed to Donald Trump's candidacy (more like hated the man with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns), and yet after listening to Mr. Trump's acceptance speech boarded the Trump Train? Yes, that's right, I heard him on his radio show  make a compelling case why everyone should vote for Donald Trump.

Now, that tells me that neverTrump is capable of rational thought.

The ball is in your court never Trumps...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Okay, diehard cruzers, tell me this. How come Hugh Hewitt, who was adamantly apposed to Donald Trump's candidacy (more like hated the man with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns), and yet after listening to Mr. Trump's acceptance speech boarded the Trump Train? Yes, that's right, I heard him on his radio show  make a compelling case why everyone should vote for Donald Trump.

Now, that tells me that neverTrump is capable of rational thought.

The ball is in your court never Trumps...

http://spectator.org/you-wanted-trump-youve-got-him/

Live with it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Go ahead and find a different source.

Mechanicos is a serial liar, who gets his marching orders from TOS.  Pretty much have gotten used to it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mechanicos

Mechanicos is a serial liar, who gets his marching orders from TOS.  Pretty much have gotten used to it.
Kicking your ass with truth buddy is not lying.
You obviously cannot tell a liar from a truth teller.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline aligncare

And you object to Donald Trump because he said, "lying" Ted?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And you object to Donald Trump because he said, "lying" Ted?

Cruz didnt lie. Trump zombies like you have yet to prove otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:04:16 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

How Totalitarian of you!
I didn't demand anything.
I asked you to refute it.
Your dictatorial answer was I had no right to ask, due to a "100%" failure record.

Since Totalitarian  hyperbole is how you answer, you fit right in with the crowd you are running with.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 05:29:31 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Like failing to answer the same question 3 times, by serial obfuscation. 

You are too damn funny.  Go away Freeper spammer.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Just_Victor

Like failing to answer the same question 3 times, by serial obfuscation. 

You are too damn funny.  Go away Freeper spammer.

Let him stay.  We need the laughs.  88finger point

Offline Mod2

And you have been told, frequently, to tone down the insults. You're timed out.

Offline rodamala

You owe me an apology for falsely alleging I'm untruthful just because I win arguments. Knock it off and act like an adult.

I wish we owed you an apology for kicking your sorry troll ass.  Fortunately, we owe you nothing.

Offline Hoodat

Let him stay.  We need the laughs. 

I  concur.  Every time he posts, he drives people further away from Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I  concur.  Every time he posts, he drives people further away from Trump.

Will have to wait for another 24 hours I guess.

Mech has been beamed back to the Freeper Mother Ship.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 05:47:29 pm by catfish1957 »