Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 77823 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We have not yet begun to fight.

To get Hillary elected....
Actually, this time I view either major party option as unacceptable.

I will vote my conscience or not at all.

The fight to which I refer is building a new Party or finding one based on Constitutional principles which can be built into a significant political force in the next 20 years. And we have just started that fight.  :seeya:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:26:21 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Panties? Trump's out of wedlock baby? Oh, my! What's becoming of this place?

Oh I don't know, promises of death for treason by Trump Militants?  Fantasizing about 'stringing up Nevertrumps' and/or shooting or hanging us for treason and betrayal?

Be sure to hit the 'report to moderator' button.  The mods apparently have nothing better to do but wade through multitudes of complaints sent by you Trump people over every perceived slight you encounter about your prince.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Oh I don't know, promises of death for treason by Trump Militants?  Fantasizing about 'stringing up Nevertrumps' and/or shooting or hanging us for treason and betrayal?

Be sure to hit the 'report to moderator' button.  The mods apparently have nothing better to do but wade through multitudes of complaints sent by you Trump people over every perceived slight you encounter about your prince.

Trump Militants is YOUR fantasy.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
where a direct comparison between Trump and Clinton is just beginning. When that happens voters will see two starkly different candidates. And then there will come an ah-ha moment for most voters.

And what differences shall we see?  A pro Homosexual, pro-big government, a bigger pen and phone to impose punishment on private companies and  the same trade platform that Hillary shares with Bernie and Trump?

Ah… I know, Hillary doesn't attack members of her own party.  THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!

The stars are aligning and I reckon Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States - #NeverTrump not withstanding.

Trump got no post-Convention bounce so you people better start focusing on attacking Hilary rather than those of us who are voting 3rd Party Conservative - because all you are doing is giving her the edge over your prince and driving a hell of a lot of people into sitting out November.

But you people won't.  Because you hate us more than Hillary simply because we refuse to genuflect your champion and pledge fealty.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline billva

@truth_seeker

I may be wrong,but I think this will help him politically in the future. It shows him to be a man of character. Someone that will stick with what they think is right even if it is unpopular at the time.

ANY fool can join a mob.

I think you are wrong and Cruz ended his chances at the Presidential nomination.

geronl

When Trump stop attacking conservatives and Republicans, he might find some time to start his scampaign against Hillary

Offline Mechanicos

I  believe you are the one being manipulated here.
Find something different, to back up Trump's claim about the added line(s) and I will check it out.
I have no fear.
BTW, this thing about accusing everyone who thinks Trump may be a bit of as an open borders crowd person, is just weak.
So, after this convention, if you are pro-Trump, are are you now an LGBTQ enthusiast?
(To quote Seinfeld, "Not that there's anything wrong with that).
Logic says that the one who has a perfect record of being proven right has the presumption going forward over the one who has a 100% failure record. When your sources and your arguments have been impeached you do not get to demand anything.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online Smokin Joe

Logic says that the one who has a perfect record of being proven right has the presumption going forward over the one who has a 100% failure record. When your sources and your arguments have been impeached you do not get to demand anything.
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Logic says that past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think you are wrong and Cruz ended his chances at the Presidential nomination.

He ended his hopes the same way Reagan did in 1976 when he didn't endorse Ford.

It TOTALLY killed his political career. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mechanicos

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Logic says that past performance is no guarantee of future returns.
its the way to bet tho.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Says the paid sycophant who has to create TWO threads on the same exact subject and post them on the main because he isn't getting enough attention to flick our noses and mentally masturbate out loud his political prowess and infallibility.

Offline Mechanicos

He ended his hopes the same way Reagan did in 1976 when he didn't endorse Ford.

It TOTALLY killed his political career.
Regan did not have a bad reputation tho as a dishonest power hungry political. Even if you do not agree with that the fact is that's how many conservatives see him now after the Primary. And what happened at the convention combined with his morning disaster with the Texas delegation (his donors wanting to attack him, etc) indicates hes in trouble.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Regan did not have a bad reputation tho as a dishonest power hungry political. Even if you do not agree with that the fact is that's how many conservatives see him now after the Primary. And what happened at the convention combined with his morning disaster with the Texas delegation (his donors wanting to attack him, etc) indicates hes in trouble.

"Reagan", but you would know that if you weren't an outsourced disrupter from India. Cruz has all the right friends and all the right enemies.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 12:00:40 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Just_Victor

Kinda like our collective banning from TOS.  :nometalk:
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online mountaineer

Why do you care? Didn't your guy win?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Just_Victor

Maybe because it's easier to beat up a vanquished foe knowing you'll continue to win, than it is to take on the new foe that you don't think you can defeat.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline skeeter

Because the goal is to obliterate the real enemy, limited government-believing constitutionalists.

Hell, Hillary is their friend.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What would it take for you to believe it?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Rivergirl

Rita Cosby, a pom pom girl for the trumpanzee was VERY critical of his behavior.  She felt he undid all he gained at the convention.   She also said people inside the arena couldn't figure out what he was doing when he kept stepping back from the podium.  He is beginning to frighten a lot of people who were supporters.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You're talking to irrational people, Mechanicos. They're constitutionally incapable of being swayed by logic or reason.

Unless you just enjoy the argumentation, why bother with them? In the larger picture, they are meaningless - just a few blips on the screen. History will pass them by as Donald Trump will most assuredly beat Hillary Clinton come November.

Very soon these nattering nabobs will fall into irrelevancy. Soon they will find themselves futilely screaming into a dead microphone. Because soon, very soon, people will have stopped listening to their noise and will have gotten behind the effort to make America great again.

In my humble opinion, you're posts just feed their lunacy. I wouldn't talk to them at all, except to discuss the weather.

Yet here you are polluting this tread with your bile again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Even if you do not agree with that the fact is that's how many conservatives see him now after the Primary.

Just so you know, the word 'Conservative' is always capitalized.  And for the record, Conservatives don't vote for people in favor of universal health care, insurance mandates, touchback amnesty, taxpayer funding of abortion mills, Kelo, denying the right to purchase firearms without due process, etc.  The fact that you are willing to do so shows that you are not a Conservative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

In all of this Trump verses Hillary, one fact is overlooked. BHO has a JAR in the 50's. That could end up being a plus for Hillary. Trump can little afford these missteps
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Rita Cosby, a pom pom girl for the trumpanzee was VERY critical of his behavior.  She felt he undid all he gained at the convention.   She also said people inside the arena couldn't figure out what he was doing when he kept stepping back from the podium.  He is beginning to frighten a lot of people who were supporters.

I saw my first Hillary Clinton ad today.  It was devastating.  It showed pictures of kids looking like they had just been flashed by some weirdo in a trench coat while Trump's voice played in the background.  Trump being Trump.  At least they bleeped out the profanity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-