Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 77530 times)

Offline wolfcreek

Yes no one is perfect but most people are sane. Eight years of having a narcissistic maniacal maniac in the oval office don't you think that it would give pause to any logical thinking person?

Maybe you will answer this question, trumpsters  insistence that we must vote for their man, even though the 'the donald' repeatedly and clearly said he doesn't need our vote. So please tell me how is our not voting at all a bad thing?

I'll tell you that the reason we lost in 2008 and 2012 was because large segments refused to vote for our candidate.

Offline wolfcreek

The only ones overlooking it were Trump supporters who were hell-bent and determined to nominate the one candidate whom Hillary had the best chance of beating.  The nomination of Supreme Court Justices was not a concern of theirs.  They had their own progressive agenda in mind.  Correcting the excesses of the current Administration took a back seat to turning the tables against them.

Donald Trump was the revenge candidate.  Ted Cruz was the save-the-SCOTUS and block-the-progressive-agenda candidate.  You made your choice, now live with it.

This isn't some fresh revelation.  These points were brought up a year ago.  You knew this would happen. You knew your candidate was a liberal POS.  Yet you did it anyway.  You did it to us.  You screwed the whole country over by handing the White House to Hillary.  And now you have the effrontery to warn us?  Words cannot express the anger I have at the idiots who gave us the weakest candidate we could possibly have - at Bill Clinton's recommendation - to face Hillary.

I voted for CRUZ so, you can stop with the "your candidate" crap. It all sounds like a cop out to me.

Whiny babies lost the election so they are determined to let the Devil in a Pantsuit get the victory. That's real smart.

Offline wolfcreek

Frankly, the trouble is that both parties have managed to orchestrate a political situation where there is always some damned stick to beat the voters with to make them vote the two political parties.
When the other party gets in (in desperation), the country moves away from the Constitution and Liberty and closer to totalitarianism, regardless of who is in power.
IF the Republican candidate wins we will NOT get any significant rollback in spending, there will not be a smaller Federal Government at the end of 4 years, there will be no reduction in the number or scope of regulations, and we will have still a SCOTUS which will still rewrite the law to rubber stamp unconstitutional acts, even as rewritten.
The executive branch will continue to write law (although they call it "regulations" or "codes"), the Congress will authorize instruments of debt as "money", and the SCOTUS and other courts will continue to legislate from the bench. Neither of the two Major Parties, little separated by ideology, will do anything to change that political situation they are not only comfortable with, but find eminently profitable.
As for SCOTUS, the penalty , rewritten into a 'tax' in Obamacare originated in the Senate, and revenue measures (taxes) are constitutionally required to originate in the House. Not only did the court overstep its bounds to uphold the act by rewriting it, the rewritten form was unconstitutional. For damned sure, revenue measures aren't supposed to originate in the SCOTUS.

Roberts did that and he was appointed by a Republican.

America has been headed in the wrong direction for well over a century. Continuing down this road is not improving matters, and voting for one party which will maybe bring chocolates, flowers, or a bottle of half-decent wine (because the other party won't) isn't going to change the outcome on the morning after.

Well, sit home and watch football.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'll tell you that the reason we lost in 2008 and 2012 was because large segments refused to vote for our candidate.
I guess it wasn't so much 'our' candidate, then.

Two elections and someone still hasn't figured this stuff out?

Morphing to the LEFT, becoming more like the other party in denial of what people have wanted: opposition to the Left, and a clear, distinct choice.

Trump may have harnessed the anger of part of the base, but he's still a liberal down deep.

When faced with two New York Liberals, people are more likely to not bother to pick one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline wolfcreek

@wolfcreek

COOL! Bring on the revolution! If that and similar things don't make it happen,it will never happen.

And make no mistake about it,America has been circling the drain for too long for anything short of a revolution and hanging the bastards in public can turn things around.

I don't doubt there will be some sort of revolutionary change but, I don't think we're going to like it.

Offline wolfcreek

I guess it wasn't so much 'our' candidate, then.

Two elections and someone still hasn't figured this stuff out?

Morphing to the LEFT, becoming more like the other party in denial of what people have wanted: opposition to the Left, and a clear, distinct choice.

Trump may have harnessed the anger of part of the base, but he's still a liberal down deep.

When faced with two New York Liberals, people are more likely to not bother to pick one.

Then may the biggest loser win.

Offline RetBobbyMI

If large segments of the population refuse to vote for the GOP candidate, that say something of the qualities and virtues of said candidate. It is no different this election cycle.  Anyone who chooses to vote for a candidate just because he/she is from a particular party, is voting based on wrong reasoning.  Cruz was right. We should vote based on our conscious, not allegiance.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

You and your prince repeatedly told us that you did not need, nor want our support or votes to 'win'.  You were gonna do it without us.

So pound sand on your whining about the large segments who are going to refuse to vote for your prince.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Smokin Joe

Well, sit home and watch football.
Part of fixing a problem is identifying it. Fix the wrong thing, and the problem will continue to exist or become worse.

If you have read my other responses, you will see that I advocate building the Constitution Party into a political force to oppose the uniparty. It will take more than just little ol' me, because parties are groups of like minded people.

If enough people want to return to our Constitutional government, as intended, the Constitution Party will grow. If people are unaware of that option or don't bother actually reading the party platform and listen to the uniparty folks, it won't grow.

As for football, I couldn't care less. Tax people to build a stadium so you can charge them to come in and watch people who make a lot of money throw a ball, and call those people 'heroes'. It's a game. Meh.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If large segments of the population refuse to vote for the GOP candidate, that say something of the qualities and virtues of said candidate. It is no different this election cycle.  Anyone who chooses to vote for a candidate just because he/she is from a particular party, is voting based on wrong reasoning.  Cruz was right. We should vote based on our conscious, not allegiance.

I would point out too that in 2008 and 2012 we were also told those candidates candidates were the ones we HAD to vote for because they were the only one who could beat the Dems.

Those that don't learn from history...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Actually, people will pick the bigger Liberal, the larger Leftist, the greater Statist.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:47:52 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Part of fixing a problem is identifying it. Fix the wrong thing, and the problem will continue to exist or become worse.

If you have read my other responses, you will see that I advocate building the Constitution Party into a political force to oppose the uniparty. It will take more than just little ol' me, because parties are groups of like minded people.

If enough people want to return to our Constitutional government, as intended, the Constitution Party will grow. If people are unaware of that option or don't bother actually reading the party platform and listen to the uniparty folks, it won't grow.

As for football, I couldn't care less. Tax people to build a stadium so you can charge them to come in and watch people who make a lot of money throw a ball, and call those people 'heroes'. It's a game. Meh.

"There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."

Henry David  Thoreau
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

Actually, people will pick the bigger Liberal, the larger Leftist, the greater Statist.
Why screw around with the lesser evil?

C S Lewis

Offline wolfcreek

That doesn't really explain the Hillary voters now does it?

Offline wolfcreek

You and your prince repeatedly told us that you did not need, nor want our support or votes to 'win'.  You were gonna do it without us.

So pound sand on your whining about the large segments who are going to refuse to vote for your prince.

Can it.

your own edit wasn't enough
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 04:53:31 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That doesn't really explain the Hillary voters now does it?

@wolfcreek

Sure it does. You have to HAVE a mind in order to develop a conscience,and they are nothing but mindless sheep.

Much like their counterparts that blindly vote Republican.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Norm Lenhart

That's BS, Norm. We don't want a Obama third term skirt taking the White House.

You people who want the 'perfect' candidate [of which there were none] only hurt the chances of ever achieving your Utopia by encouraging those who might be on the fence to either vote for her or some third party wannabe.

If Hillary wins the Left will have control over the narrative and law for the next generation. That is my whole reason for even bothering to be here.

No, it's 100% true and the proof is in your voting for and support on these forums of, liberal candidates like Romney, Trump, Bhoner, Mitch and the rest every single election without fail.

Stomp your widdle feets about it all you like. Doesn't change demonstrated history. Voters like you put America in the place it is with your actions.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
The only ones overlooking it were Trump supporters who were hell-bent and determined to nominate the one candidate whom Hillary had the best chance of beating.  The nomination of Supreme Court Justices was not a concern of theirs.  They had their own progressive agenda in mind.  Correcting the excesses of the current Administration took a back seat to turning the tables against them.

Donald Trump was the revenge candidate.  Ted Cruz was the save-the-SCOTUS and block-the-progressive-agenda candidate.  You made your choice, now live with it.

This isn't some fresh revelation.  These points were brought up a year ago.  You knew this would happen. You knew your candidate was a liberal POS.  Yet you did it anyway.  You did it to us.  You screwed the whole country over by handing the White House to Hillary.  And now you have the effrontery to warn us?  Words cannot express the anger I have at the idiots who gave us the weakest candidate we could possibly have - at Bill Clinton's recommendation - to face Hillary.

:amen:
Former Republican.

Offline wolfcreek

No, it's 100% true and the proof is in your voting for and support on these forums of, liberal candidates like Romney, Trump, Bhoner, Mitch and the rest every single election without fail.

Stomp your widdle feets about it all you like. Doesn't change demonstrated history. Voters like you put America in the place it is with your actions.

Guess I shouldn't have voted for Cruz but, at least I voted.

As far as "foot stomping" you #Nevergetoffyourasses" but, #activelyhelpelectclinton, take the cake.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:55:03 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Quote from: Hoodat on August 03, 2016, 11:50:46 AM

:amen:

:amen:  :amen:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:47:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Norm Lenhart

Guess I shouldn't have voted for Cruz but, at least I voted.

As far as "foot stomping" you #Nevergetoffyourasses" but, #activelyhelpelectclinton, take the cake.

And on election day you'll vote in, or TRY to, Trump. Lifelong liberal.

I vote for conservatives. I bake my own cake. Liberal free.

Offline Kinsman Redeemer

For me, Cruz was the best choice for our country.  There were at least 5 choices that were better than Trump.

Now, we're stuck with a narcissist who can't focus (for long) and anything but himself.

At the heart of it, we have a cultural problem brought on by a pervasive moral problem.

The real enemy seeks to devour what is good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And on election day you'll vote in, or TRY to, Trump. Lifelong liberal.

I vote for conservatives. I bake my own cake. Liberal free.

#nevertrump #neverhillary

I don't vote for democrats regardless of the party label they choose to run under!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Norm Lenhart

For me, Cruz was the best choice for our country.  There were at least 5 choices that were better than Trump.

Now, we're stuck with a narcissist who can't focus (for long) and anything but himself.

At the heart of it, we have a cultural problem brought on by a pervasive moral problem.

Yes. The problem is gutless people that run to liberals every election. Which leads to more liberal indoctrination of society, which leads to more liberals elected the following election. Rinse/repeat.

The communist Manifisto and the planks spelled it out pretty clearly. See also 1936 Communist goals.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes. The problem is gutless people that run to liberals every election. Which leads to more liberal indoctrination of society, which leads to more liberals elected the following election. Rinse/repeat.

The communist Manifisto and the planks spelled it out pretty clearly. See also 1936 Communist goals.

Right on Norm! Right on!  I'll bet you there are not one in a hundred on this forum who have ever read either!

- J. R. R. Tolkien