Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 77102 times)

geronl

The fact that so many Trumpquats would react to "Vote Your Conscience" like a vampire to a cross tells me they already know Trump is a scumbag.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Exactly.

Words have consequences.

Actions have consequences.

After you've gotten over your temper and sobered up...you can't un-burn-down your neighbor's barn.

This is indicative of, and symbolic of, the chaos that the new Republican Hero, a Tammany graft-channeler and interface between the Democrat Machine and out-of-town developers...this is indicative of the chaos to come.

It will not end well - and I take no joy in this.

Me either.  Trump has pretty much guaranteed the election of Hillary Clinton and deeply divided the Republican Party (which I suspect was his game plan all along).  The GOP may lose in another 2008 like massive landslide.

geronl

Me either.  Trump has pretty much guaranteed the election of Hillary Clinton and deeply divided the Republican Party (which I suspect was his game plan all along).  The GOP may lose in another 2008 like massive landslide.

I remember that.... I remember it as: "Obama is a good man, he'll be a good President, we have nothing to fear from Barack Obama"

McCain all but endorsed Obama days or weeks before the election.

Offline bob434

ted would have been bad mouthed no matter what he did- if he didn't go he'd be bad mouthed and called every filthy name in the book for not supporting trump- If he did go and support trump- He'd be bad mouthed and called every filthy name in the book and called a turn coat politician- hypocrite- untrustworthy by his supporters- if he went and subtly said to support trump like he did tonight- He'd be bad mouthed and called every name in the book- Hell- fox news was bashing him days ago for being a hypocrite for even accepting the invite to speak- then when he did speak they bashed him for not mentioning trump enough-

Ted was in a no win situation- no matter what he chose, he was going to be bashed by nearly everyone- My bet is that he feels trump is goign to self destruct if elected president, and he didn't want to regret fully endorsing him like so many others have- Ted made the case that his supporter NEED to vote to defeat the democrat because so much is at stake- even newt who is a full on trump supporter recognized that is what Ted accomplished- while still trying to get out as unscathed as possible- believe me, had he fully endorsed trump all his supporters would have excoriated him-

Take a look at 'therightscoop dot com' they are never trumps- and the country is full of folks like that- and they would have never forgiven him had he fully endorsed trump- Like i said- there was no way out but this course of action for him- Trump heard ted's speech before hand and didn't object- Ted did exactly what he needed to- He told his supporters to vote so that the democrat doesn't win- that is all he had to do and could do and still be able to save face at least soemwhat-
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:28:50 am by bob434 »

geronl

Trumps people arranged the booing beforehand. Trump entered the convention center during the speech in an attempt to interrupt it.

Trump is a small and petulant turd.

Ted Cruz did exactly what his supporters thought he would do and wanted him to do.

Offline JustPassinThru

The fact that so many Trumpquats would react to "Vote Your Conscience" like a vampire to a cross tells me they already know Trump is a scumbag.

It's the response of a cultist.

A person sold on the ideas and proposals of a candidate, will try to persuade others.

A cultist, who thinks he and his, alone, have been blessed with Truth...will try to strong-arm and order others to behave as they just-know others must.

I saw a lot of this in the Ron Paul cult years ago.  Before that...remember Lyndon LaRouche?  Crackpot perennial Presidential candidate.  Basically ran a secular Moonie-type organization.  His spaced-out kids would set up tables in airports and county fairs, hook them with a Reaganesque opening line, and then get going like a used-car salesman.

But the Paulbots were the worst.  "The ONLY ONE...who can SAVE US!  Oh, if only you people would just VOTE for him!"

I'm waiting for God the Donald to give me reasons.  They don't seem forthcoming.

Offline Vulcan

I believe the orange New York liberal is in it to help Hillary win.  And will with assistance from his horde of gullible followers he will accomplish that goal.

geronl

It's the response of a cultist.

I'm waiting for God the Donald to give me reasons.  They don't seem forthcoming.

You are exactly right.

and Welcome to the forum!!

geronl

I believe the orange New York liberal is in it to help Hillary win.  And will with assistance from his horde of gullible followers he will accomplish that goal.

and some of have thought so since day one, so far there is nothing that says otherwise

Offline Henry Noel

and some of have thought so since day one, so far there is nothing that says otherwise

I've been saying this to my wife for months, and she refuses to believe it, because it seems so damned incredible. And of course it is, in the context of what this country used to be.

And let me add that in the past few days all I've seen from the Trump side of things is a rather determined attempt to further divide the party.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:15:29 am by Henry Noel »
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

geronl

And let me add that in the past few days all I've seen from the Trump side of things is a rather determined attempt to further divide the party.

:amen:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Reagan endorsed Ford in 1976 and won Potus in 1980.

Cruz withheld endorsing tonight, and it will no be forgotten. It is a symbol of political judgment.

Reagan did no such thing.  You need to Google search the speech and you see what you just said is wrong 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

OK, let me see if I got this.  For months on end, Donald Trump labels the honorable Ted Cruz as 'Lying Ted', but then after he crossed the threshold for the nomination, Trump openly admits that he has no idea whether Cruz lied or not.  Yet Cruz is the bleep?

You have some whacked out standards there.

The truth is I was fearful Cruz would cave into Trump's convention demands because he's in an impossible spot and because he's a politician. He pleasantly surprised me. Funny how the GOPe wanted the small government constitutionalist out of the party... It looks like they've succeeded. Even funnier that TOS's "conservatives" are happily part of that purge when that's what they claimed they were for nearly two decades...

At least the cards are on the table in plain view now. There are no excuses for not knowing what's coming.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:27:55 am by DB »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If I call your wife a whore will you endorse me for president?

Better yet if I say you commit serial adultery and that your dad was part of the plot to kill a President will you campaign for me?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Reagan endorsed Ford in 1976 and won Potus in 1980.

Cruz withheld endorsing tonight, and it will no be forgotten. It is a symbol of political judgment.
Ford didn't attack Nancy. Ford didn't attack Reagans dad. Ford didn't call Reagan a liar throughout the campaign. Need I go on?
Cruz kept it about the Constitution, freedom, and America. He set the bar for the Donny to jump over, but didn't get personal.
He congratulated Trump on his victory right at the start, which was more than Trump deserved, imho, and if he had endorsed him, well, he'd have just joined all the GOPe suckbutts who lined up to kiss the Donald's whatever he is bleeding out of because Cruz didn't endorse him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

One of the most common profile pictures among my Facebook friends is below.

That and all the Ted Cruz supporting logo's and images.

These people are all conservative and many are Christians and they have no good reason to vote for Trump.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ford didn't attack Nancy. Ford didn't attack Reagans dad. Ford didn't call Reagan a liar throughout the campaign. Need I go on?
Cruz kept it about the Constitution, freedom, and America. He set the bar for the Donny to jump over, but didn't get personal.
He congratulated Trump on his victory right at the start, which was more than Trump deserved, imho, and if he had endorsed him, well, he'd have just joined all the GOPe suckbutts who lined up to kiss the Donald's whatever he is bleeding out of because Cruz didn't endorse him.

Cruz wasn't a expletive deleted?? Good one. He was one from the beginning.

He was buddy buddy with Trump for the longest time though Trump is said to be liberal, Cruz allowed the perception the two were very similar.

Cruz talked about all those things, I've heard it on Rush Limbaugh for 25 years.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 09:27:58 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Cruz campaign did that to Ben Carson, the mailers that looked like official business telling people they had not been voting with names on it. Got loans from Goldman Sachs.

One can have loyalty to the party, I've supported Romney and McCain but didn't vote for them in the primary.

geronl

Trump is also buddy-buddy with Hillary and Bill Clinton, full of praise for Obama and favored eliminated borders in 2013.

geronl

Cruz campaign did that to Ben Carson, the mailers that looked like official business telling people they had not been voting with names on it. Got loans from Goldman Sachs.

One can have loyalty to the party, I've supported Romney and McCain but didn't vote for them in the primary.

Cruz did nothing to Carson. Trump called him a psycho child molester on national live television and destroyed the Carson campaign.

Trump is a shareholder in Goldman Sachs, he is going to get half his cabinet from the Council on Foreign Relations too.

Offline TomSea

Offline TomSea

One can say Cruz doesn't even compare to Mike Pence per an accomplished career and following the constitution at that.

Offline DB

Cruz wasn't a expletive deleted?? Good one.

He was buddy buddy with Trump for the longest time though Trump is said to be liberal, Cruz allowed the perception the two were very similar.

Cruz talked about all those things, I've heard it on Rush Limbaugh for 25 years.

Posting that picture as evidence is moronic. Shall I post the pictures of Trump being "buddy buddy" with the Clintons??? As wedding guests? Playing golf with Bill repeatedly? And how about the hundreds of thousands of dollars he's given the Clintons to further Bill and Hillary's evil causes. Those are facts and actual deeds done by your guy and provide a very specific "perception" to anyone who is honest about it.

Offline TomSea

Oh, yes, Cruz really stood up against Trump.

Offline TomSea

Posting that picture as evidence is moronic. Shall I post the pictures of Trump being "buddy buddy" with the Clintons??? As wedding guests? Playing golf with Bill repeatedly? And how about the hundreds of thousands of dollars he's given the Clintons to further Bill and Hillary's evil causes. Those are facts and actual deeds done by your guy and provide a very specific "perception" to anyone who is honest about it.

If posting it is moronic it must appeal to the bullying cry baby Cruz dis-loyalists. Sure, post whatever one wants. Everyone has seen them.

Again, I'm loyal to the party, if the 25% of Cruz red meat supporters and I'm one myself can ever stay away from false remarks, I'd call it a personal attack since it is a lie to say "my guy". I've had it with Anti-Romneyites and Anti-Trumpites.