Author Topic: GOP Strategist Calls Donald Trump a 'Loudmouthed _ick on Live TV  (Read 447 times)

Wingnut

http://theslot.jezebel.com/gop-strategist-calls-donald-trump-a-loudmouthed-dick-on-1784814767
GOP communications expert and media advisor Liz Mair communicated clearly and successfully on CNN Wednesday, calling Donald Trump a “loudmouthed dick” live on air. I see no lies here.

Mair supports Libertarian candidate and former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson, which is certainly a choice one could make. Meanwhile, the GOP machinery and Trump’s campaign are reportedly trying to frantically reel their candidate in. Anderson Cooper asked Mair how she thought that might go.

“Have you lost any hope that the GOP can reign Trump in to be more traditional?” Cooper inquired. “Or at least more disciplined as a candidate?”

“I lost all hope of that probably seven, eight months ago now, quite candidly,” Mair replied. “It’s amazing to me that anybody’s still having a discussion about having some sort of an intervention or bringing him back on message... This is his message. His message is being a loudmouthed dick, basically, and going out there and offending people and then engaging in a bunch of airing of grievances. That’s what he does. He doesn’t have another message.”

CNN’s potty talk has been strong and delightful this week: three days ago, Fareed Zakaria called Trump a “bullshit artist:”
“There’s a pattern here,” Zakaria said. “Every time it is demonstrated that Donald Trump is plainly ignorant about some basic public policy issue, some well-known fact, he comes back with a certain bravado, and tries to explain it away with a tweet or a statement.” That is, he said, “the mode of a bullshit artist.”

The amount of cussing in this election is somewhat noteworthy in general, especially for the portions of the press that are historically prissy about the language they’re willing to showcase. Earlier this week, the New York Times made a medium-to-large deal about running uncensored video of a Trump rally, so you can watch people yelling racial slurs and things like “bleep Islam!” without any confusion whatsoever about what they mean.