Author Topic: Police: Ex-Marine, 81, held hostage in motel for 4 years  (Read 268 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Police: Ex-Marine, 81, held hostage in motel for 4 years
« on: July 21, 2016, 04:21:57 pm »
A man held an 81-year-old Marine Corps veteran hostage in his squalid motel room for at least four years in order to steal his benefits checks, authorities said Thursday.

Perry Coniglio was arrested Tuesday in his room adjoining the victim's at a motel in Highlands. The motel sits next door to the police station in the Hudson Valley town, about 50 miles north of New York City.

Coniglio, 43, used brute force and intimidation to get the mentally diminished veteran to cooperate with him, police said. The elderly man has advanced dementia, according to police.

[excerpted]
http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Cops-Veteran-81-held-hostage-in-New-York-motel-8400206.php

I say take him to the nearest USMC base, introduce him to the Marines and then let them get "acquainted" for a few hours...dirtbag. :chairbang:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Police: Ex-Marine, 81, held hostage in motel for 4 years
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 05:29:15 pm »
Heartbreaking.  8888crybaby
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Police: Ex-Marine, 81, held hostage in motel for 4 years
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 07:16:11 pm »
I say take him to the nearest USMC base, introduce him to the Marines and then let them get "acquainted" for a few hours...dirtbag. :chairbang:
Aw shucks, I would be okay with them letting him go free...............................down range during live fire artillery practice. 88devil