Author Topic: US-backed Syrian “rebels” screaming “Allahu akbar” behead small boy as “spy”  (Read 240 times)

rangerrebew

US-backed Syrian “rebels” screaming “Allahu akbar” behead small boy as “spy”

July 20, 2016 3:20 pm By Robert Spencer 16 Comments

These are the “vetted moderates” to whom Obama has given US taxpayer money and weapons bought with taxpayer funds. The Obama administration can’t possibly distinguish “moderates” from “extremists,” as it claims to be able to do, because it doesn’t even recognize the reality of the Islamic jihad. How can it possibly vet for the presence or absence of an ideology that it refuses to admit even exists?

“And these are the ‘good guys’! Sickening video shows US-backed Syrian rebels taunting and then brutally beheading a young boy because he was a ‘spy,'” by Gareth Davies, Mailonline, July 19, 2016:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/us-backed-syrian-rebels-screaming-allahu-akbar-behead-small-boy-as-spy

read more
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:07:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Obama-Clinton administration cannot determine what their motivation is, yet.

Early indications is they are mentally unstable, but not a reflection of islam, the religion of peace.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It seems some of this is done by the various sides.

There was evidence some Rebel groups beheaded ISIS soldiers; you figure ISIS had it coming. I don't think folks were as critical then.

geronl

There are no good guys in that fight

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Everyone should remember that these guys are "McCain's Heros". These are the guys McCain fought so hard for. To get American money and arms sent to them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul got caught thinking McCain met with people who could have been in ISIS and was called out for it.

Rand Paul Eats Up Hoax That John McCain Met With ISIS
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/17/rand-paul-eats-up-those-long-debunked-mccain-isis-rumors.html

Furthermore, that Shoebat fellow says those are not ISIS officers.