Author Topic: Caitlyn Jenner heads to Ohio to appear at pro-LGBT event at GOP convention  (Read 399 times)

Offline mountaineer

Caitlyn Jenner heads to Ohio to appear at pro-LGBT event at GOP convention
By Ross Mcdonagh ForDailymail.com
Published: 16:41 EST, 19 July 2016 | Updated: 17:32 EST, 19 July 2016
She's backing Donald Trump for president.

And on Tuesday Caitlyn Jenner flew out to Cleveland where all her fellow Republicans have gathered.

The 66-year-old looked demure in a colour neutral outfit of whites, beige and creams.  ...

The Olympic medalist is due to attend the a 'Big Tent Brunch' on Wednesday morning, hosted by several pro-LGBT rights Republican groups. ...

'I think we want to appeal to every American of all stripes in all 50 states,' Cotton said.

'We as Republicans want to appeal to Americans as Americans, whether they be black, white or Hispanic, whether they be a man or a woman,' adding when prodded: 'Gay, straight or trans Americans, yes.'   ...

Although Caitlyn can hardly be described as The Donald's staunchest supporter, she is vehemently opposed to the alternative.

'Oh my God yes I would never ever ever vote for Hillary,' she said during an episode of I Am Cait earlier this year. 'We're done, if Hillary becomes President, the country is over.

'What has she done in her life? What has she done? She was a lousy senator. She was horrible. She lied to us, she's a f*cking liar,' she said in an angry rant. 'She's a political hack. She's done nothing.' ...
Photos at link.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

From the article...
'What has she done in her life? What has she done? She was a lousy senator. She was horrible. She lied to us, she's a f*cking liar,' she said in an angry rant. 'She's a political hack. She's done nothing.' ...

I would add and an incompetent and crooked SOS. In fact, one of the worse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Bruce may be sexually confused, but he knows what Hillary really is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Bruce Jenner is an entertainment entrepreneur, and has decided to be a cross dresser for this phase of his career.

Soon after his "coming out" he stated in interviews that he still preferred women, and he was still a political conservative.

So he has been consistent. Cross dressers have been around since early times.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

Trump brings his NAMBLA "family values" to the GOP