Author Topic: GQ Writer Apologizes for Violent Tweet About Benghazi Victim’s Mother  (Read 742 times)

rangerrebew

GQ Writer Apologizes for Violent Tweet About Benghazi Victim’s Mother

BY: Andrew Kugle   
July 19, 2016 6:13 pm

Last night during the GOP convention, GQ sports blogger Nathaniel Friedman tweeted that he “would like to beat” to death Pat Smith, the mother of a victim of terrorism.

Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, a U.S. Foreign Service officer who died during the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya. Smith spoke at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio on Monday night, saying she blamed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the death of her son.

The remark angered Friedman, who tweeted to his 22,000 followers that he wanted to beat Smith to death.

http://freebeacon.com/culture/gq-writer-apologizes-violent-tweet-pat-smit/ 

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:17:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This guy, a Leftist as always, threatened to 'beat to death' someone who was saying that he disagrees with. The Left is traditionally violent and fascistic and yet they have an uncanny ability to disassociate their own words and behavior from themselves and their Leftist ideology.

In this case, he says that the toxic environment created by Trump somehow made him want to kill this woman. Really? I thought Liberals were supposed to be intellectual, non-violent, and 'oh so enlightened'.

But this is normal for the Left, both in violent words and behavior as well as blaming their very victims for their uncontrolled fits of rage. Liberals are the political equivalent of the husband who beats his wife and children and then yells, "See what you made me do!?"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Keepin' it real and classy leftist scum... :chairbang:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Keepin' it real and classy leftist scum... :chairbang:
That has always been the democrats method, attack anyone that questions you or or your candidate, you would never find Republicans doing that...............oh wait. :whistle:

rangerrebew

That has always been the democrats method, attack anyone that questions you or or your candidate, you would never find Republicans doing that...............oh wait. :whistle:

This is especially true if they have no defense for the, say, allegations against madam Clinton.  At that point they get particularly brutal and cruel, deflecting their own incompetence to debate the allegations.