Author Topic: Nitwit White People Arrested For Being Tools Of Black Lives Matter  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Nitwit White People Arrested For Being Tools Of Black Lives Matter

July 20, 2016| by Robert Gehl
wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina

A group of self-hating white people decided to become tools of the Black Lives Matter movement and block Interstate 95 in Richmond Monday.

At least a dozen protesters blocked off all southbound lanes around 5:45 p.m. and draped a sign on the overpass.

Several State Police cruisers, as well as Richmond Police and a helicopter, arrived on scene. Lanes reopened around 6:20 p.m, WISTV is reporting.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/nitwit-white-people-arrested-for-being-tools-of-black-lives-matter

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:05:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Nitwit White People Arrested For Being Tools Of Black Lives Matter
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 04:29:19 pm »
Useful idiots...once their use is no longer needed or profitable, they'll be discarded.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 04:32:04 pm »
Useful idiots...once their use is no longer needed or profitable, they'll be discarded.

They don't seemed to know their history, do they?

Or, they're full of guilt over their so called "White Privilege" that they decided to protest themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 04:50:53 pm »
They don't seemed to know their history, do they?

Or, they're full of guilt over their so called "White Privilege" that they decided to protest themselves
I am still trying to figure out what that "White Privilege" is, do they mean when I had the privilege of working every day from age 15 so that lazy people could sit on their arses collecting welfare, while smoking cigarettes, watching Captain kangaroo, downing malt liquor and popping out bastard children?

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 08:01:11 pm »
I am still trying to figure out what that "White Privilege" is, do they mean when I had the privilege of working every day from age 15 so that lazy people could sit on their arses collecting welfare, while smoking cigarettes, watching Captain kangaroo, downing malt liquor and popping out bastard children?

You forgot the dope. :silly:

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 08:03:28 pm »

These are just the typical dogooders, popular in the 60s.  They don't have a clue what it is they are trying to accomplish but as long as they are protesting something they can "feel good" about themselves - until they are standing on a chair with a noose around their necks; then they get it.  My brother was one such person.