Author Topic: White House Justifies Obama Line About Ease of Gun Purchasing ‘With All Due Respect to the Fact-Checkers’  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

White House Justifies Obama Line About Ease of Gun Purchasing ‘With All Due Respect to the Fact-Checkers’

BY: David Rutz   
July 20, 2016 2:54 pm

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest tried to justify President Obama’s disproven statement that it is easier in many communities to buy a Glock than a book on Wednesday, saying that “with all due respect to the fact-checkers,” law enforcement officials are concerned about the the ready access of illegal weapons.

“We flood communities with so many guns that is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book,” Obama said at the memorial held July 12 for slain Dallas police officers.

Reporter Fred Lucas recounted to Earnest that both PolitiFact and the Washington Post’s Fact-Checker had rejected Obama’s claim, rating it “Mostly False” and “Three Pinocchios,” respectively.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/white-house-justifies-obama-lie-about-ease-of-gun-purchasing-fact-checkers/

read more
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:15:56 am by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

I'm hoping to be able to check out a pistol at the local public library. It's worth a shot (no pun intended).  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Just_Victor

... saying that “with all due respect to the fact-checkers,” law enforcement officials are concerned about the ready access of illegal weapons.

I which case, why does the 0bama administration keep trying to restrict the legal access to weapons?  Maybe if the concern is the ready access to illegal weapons, the administration could actually address that problem.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline mountaineer

"All due respect" to the fact-checkers, but none whatsoever for the truth. That's el presidente for ya!    **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org