Author Topic: Alaska Delegate Spills the Beans on How the RNC Denied the Roll Call Petition  (Read 890 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yesterday, conservatives attempted to force a roll call vote on a series of rule changes that were designed to keep the RNC from maintaining an iron fist over the nomination process. They successfully got majorities of seven state delegations that were required, plus two extra for good measure. The convention chair claimed that three states had withdrawn their petitions, thus leaving the petition without the required number of signatories, so there would not be a roll call vote.

Of course, the RNC is not saying who the three states were, or how their petitions came to be withdrawn. So conservatives do not know whether this even actually happened, much less the circumstances under which it happened. For all we know, Priebus and crew made it up. But the scuttlebutt is that the petitions from Alaska, Minnesota, and Iowa were either withdrawn or somehow disallowed......

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/07/19/alaska-delegate-spills-beans-rnc-denied-roll-call-petition/?utm_content=buffere703d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Reason why a strong Conservative 3rd Party is needed in this nation ASAP.  The GOP has turned into a UK Labour Party.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Mechanicos

In other words Red State lies for money.

You guys pushing this crap have a real dilemma. Either this crap is legit or the arm twisting one is. You cannot say they twisted arms to remove the States and then claim they still had those States.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

And you lie for a cult of personality.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

You guys pushing this crap have a real dilemma. Either this crap is legit or the arm twisting one is. You cannot say they twisted arms to remove the States and then claim they still had those States.

Both could have happened, with some states being denied and some coerced. More false dilemma garbage.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
In other words, they cheated.

In other words this entire primary and election is a political coup.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Reason why a strong Conservative 3rd Party is needed in this nation ASAP.  The GOP has turned into a UK Labour Party.

Agreed; however there is no way the Washington cartel would allow a 3rd party.  It is more difficult for a 3rd party to run and qualify in all 50 states and certainly very little time to do so in the first place.  Secondly the 'fix' has been in for Hillary for a long time.

I don't forsese the vote count in the general election being anywhere near accurate.  Just my humble opinion of course.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.