Author Topic: Report: Trump wants ex-Goldman Sachs partner to head Treasury  (Read 2042 times)

geronl

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288338-report-trump-plans-to-tap-former-goldman-sachs-partner-to

Report: Trump wants ex-Goldman Sachs partner to head Treasury

Donald Trump is reportedly planning to nominate Steve Mnuchin, his campaign’s finance chairman, for Treasury secretary if he wins the White House in November.

Anthony Scaramucci, a major fundraiser for the Trump campaign, told Fortune on Tuesday that the presumptive GOP nominee announced his intentions to a group of prospective donors.

Trump tapped Mnuchin in early May to lead the campaign’s fundraising operation. The move raised eyebrows among Republican donors and fundraising operatives, many of whom had never heard of him.

Trump is in the pocket of the banksters and the New World Order!!

Trump is owned by the big banks!!

yada yada yada

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Report: Trump wants ex-Goldman Sachs partner to head Treasury
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:43:33 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288338-report-trump-plans-to-tap-former-goldman-sachs-partner-to

yada yada yada

can someone say....

GLOBALIST

:silly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 05:44:40 pm »
I thought Goldman was evil? I mean, it was supposedly a deal breaker when another candidate took a collateralized loan out from them and his wife happened to work in some remote banking office.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 05:50:50 pm »
I thought Goldman was evil? I mean, it was supposedly a deal breaker when another candidate took a collateralized loan out from them and his wife happened to work in some remote banking office.

Hey that was then, this is now! /s

We might as well get used to this kind of hypocrisy.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 05:52:39 pm »
Hey that was then, this is now! /s

We might as well get used to this kind of hypocrisy.
Like I have been saying folks......      There will be no wall.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 06:02:52 pm »

yada yada yada
Ex-Partner unlike your guys wife who is a partner on sabbatical. See the difference?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 06:15:28 pm »
: Trump wants ex-Goldman Sachs partner to head Treasury

Let's see:

Robert Rubin

Hank Paulson

Robert Zoellick

Edward Liddy

Rahm Emanuel

Tim Geithner

[What do they all have in common?]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:19:17 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 06:18:13 pm »
Ex-Partner unlike your guys wife who is a partner on sabbatical. See the difference?

You make Josh Earnest look like an amateur in flinging the bovine excrement.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 06:23:53 pm »
Jiminy kricket, what exactly was it that all the sTrumpettes attacked Cruz's wife for, her former work for Goldman Sachs? But here their lord is desiring to put one of those untrustworthy, lyin, cheatin, bastards in charge of the treasury and I bet they just try to tell us what a dandy, intelligent thing that is. I noticed that the Trump supporters are very upset that Trumps wife is being questioned over her speech and education, funny, I wonder how they reacted when Cruz's wife was being attacked and insulted during the primaries?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 06:31:41 pm »
Jiminy kricket, what exactly was it that all the sTrumpettes attacked Cruz's wife for, her former work for Goldman Sachs? But here their lord is desiring to put one of those untrustworthy, lyin, cheatin, bastards in charge of the treasury and I bet they just try to tell us what a dandy, intelligent thing that is. I noticed that the Trump supporters are very upset that Trumps wife is being questioned over her speech and education, funny, I wonder how they reacted when Cruz's wife was being attacked and insulted during the primaries?
Its the hypocrisy of the Cruz supporters we are pointing out.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 06:45:33 pm »

You make Josh Earnest look like an amateur in every way.

I bet you are vying for a job as spokes-whatever for Trump aren't you?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 06:46:32 pm »

Yet another difference without a distinction. Just how high up the chain is this guy v. Cruz's wife?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 06:48:54 pm »
Yet another difference without a distinction. Just how high up the chain is this guy v. Cruz's wife?
As an "EX" hes not in the chain at all.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 06:50:54 pm »

Ah yes, more  Establishment lawyer denial verbage. What was his last attained position v. that of Cruz's wife?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:51:22 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 06:52:12 pm »
Let's put an Ex-con in charge. After all as long as he's an ex it's all good in the hood.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 06:53:44 pm »
A hypocrite pointing hypocrisy is like a man standing in a hall of mirrors expecting to see someone else's reflection. Heidi Cruz connection to Goldman Sachs bad, Trump wanting to put a person with even deeper connections to Goldman Sachs good! Being a Trump supporter must be like living in a world designed by Escher.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 06:55:12 pm »
Hypocrisy, thy name is Donald J. Trump.

Exactly...Trump was so quick to point out that Heidi Cruz worked for Sachs during the primaries.  Trump is low life pond scum.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 06:55:44 pm »
Ah yes, more  Establishment lawyer denial verbage. What was his last attained position v. that of Cruz's wife?
Cruz's wife is a partner of Goldman Sachs NOW. This guy has nothing to do with Goldman Sachs NOW - hes "ex." Like Ex-husband is no longer part of the marriage, like ex employee is no longer working for that company.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2016, 07:01:48 pm »
Cruz's wife is a partner of Goldman Sachs NOW. This guy has nothing to do with Goldman Sachs NOW - hes "ex." Like Ex-husband is no longer part of the marriage, like ex employee is no longer working for that company.

And again, let's put an ex-con in there, because you know, he's ex.

Trying to dance around with Establishment weasel logic so create the appearance of a difference. Obviously your vociferous denials pretty much give it away that this guy has deep connections that the Trumpets don't want to get out lest they look like the Establishment players they are.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2016, 07:03:29 pm »

Trying to dance around with Establishment weasel logic so create the appearance of a difference. Obviously your vociferous denials pretty much give it away that this guy has deep connections that the Trumpets don't want to get out lest they look like the Establishment players they are.
Must be nice living in fantasy land where made up stuff like above rules.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2016, 07:21:21 pm »
Must be nice living in fantasy land where made up stuff like above rules.

And yet he's still ex-Goldman Sachs with deep connections.
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2016, 07:29:08 pm »

The pretzel logic and Trump fellatio is amazing to behold from the cult of personality is it not?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2016, 07:45:07 pm »
You make Josh Earnest look like an amateur in flinging the bovine excrement.

I'm still waiting for Mech to tell us what his DU name is. Only a Liberal could spin this crap the way he and a couple others here do.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RedHead

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2016, 07:47:54 pm »
The more names Trump releases as cabinet nominees the more presumptuous he seems and the dumber he appears.  Saying "Look at all the smart people I will have in my cabinet" doesn't mean diddly when the guy running the show is a moron. 

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2016, 07:52:25 pm »
I'm still waiting for Mech to tell us what his DU name is. Only a Liberal could spin this crap the way he and a couple others here do.
Please explain why the anti-Trump positions I see here are the same ones the Hillary camp uses against Trump.