Author Topic: Melania Trump’s Claims She Graduated From College Are About As Credible As Her Speech Last Night  (Read 14229 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

No this thread is about Hilary camp (The source) trying to change the issues from Benghazi, Illegals, Police killings and National security to something that does not matter at all to anybody with a brain.

The title of this thread ( as if you did not know ) is: Melania Trump’s Claims She Graduated From College Are About As Credible As Her Speech Last Night

If you want to attack the Hillary camp, you are most welcome to do it ... in another thread. we are not going to let you distract us from this current topic in this particular thread.

When you can show in any way how this makes one bit of difference and is not nothing more then an emotional attack made out of anger at anti-Trump getting its ass kicked again get back to us.  Until then its stupid and not worth the time to play this liberal created distraction game.

This is not an emotional attack, this is a an issue about honesty. We do not simply dismiss it and toss it aside.

If you believe that the accusation is wrong and unfair, you can always answer the question.

This is the nth iteration and still, no answer.

It is my sincere hope the Trump camp flips such questions the bird as they so justly deserve.

If they do, then our suspicions about the character of those who are in Trump's camp are sadly, justified, which is this -- LIES DO NOT MATTER, as long as our man is doing the lying.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:05:34 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline LMAO

If they do, then our suspicions about the character of those who are in Trump's camp are sadly, justified, which is this -- LIES DO NOT MATTER, as long as our man is doing the lying.

Should go nicely with "we don't mind being ruled by a pen and a phone as long as it's our man's pen and a phone."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy